Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring a Head of Marketing Operations to join our rapidly growing venture-backed company. This role will sit on the Growth team, where you’ll focus on building and scaling our Marketing Operations function to support and enable customer acquisition & retention. You’ll have the opportunity to shape the go-to-market strategy, build a world class program, and work directly with Sales and Growth Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Own and execute technology operations across the entire marketing tech stack including tools such as: Marketo, Chili Piper, Salesforce, Bizible, Segment, Outreach, Looker and Google Analytics
- Manage, maintain and enhance the lead engine from lead capture through their entire customer journey
- Partner with marketing and sales leads to properly enable the sales teams with the right data and information to progress prospects through the funnel
- Consistently identify actionable improvements across our platforms to streamline production and reduce internal and external friction in processes
- Configure, execute, and manage a process that allows the broader marketing team to be self sufficient in creating repeatable and scalable marketing campaigns
- Monitor and manage data hygiene, the statuses of marketing leads using Salesforce and Marketo, and identify operational improvements
- Evolve lead and account scoring to help SDRs and Sales prioritize warm leads
- Lead marketing analytics, enabling the team to make strategic decisions for their respective focus
- Standardize and manage a multi-touch attribution model and provide recommendations and insights
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years in a marketing operations role
- A builder that loves to be hands on and in-platform
- Outstanding knowledge of a modern marketing tech stack including marketing automation (we use Marketo), Salesforce, SQL/Looker, Bizible, and Google Analytics
- Experience in B2B high growth tech company
- Ability to problem solve autonomously and prioritize work based on a hypothesis driven approach centered around business value
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven track record of transforming data into insights
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
Bonus Points For
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with SMB B2B marketing motions
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Benefits & compensation
- $170K – $190K • Offers Equity