DrivenIQ is a data intelligence disruptor! Using localized data, and geo-based intel, we know who is in market, ready to buy, and we can ensure that organizations or agency partners align their media spend & advertising platforms with true data to drive effective ROI for the client.
As a Data Sales Contractor, you will be an advocate of the company’s market-leading Data Platform and help potential customers find the right solutions for their marketing and data problems. You’ll source prospects, nurture relationships, aim to close deals, satisfy customer demands, and generate revenue for the company. The Data Sales Contractor works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles creatively.
*Commission Only, Uncapped.
*3 Month (90 Day) Minimum Contract, then Month to Month
*This position is 100% remote
What you’ll do:
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest DrivenIQ products and services. Sells with the goal of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets.
- Actively generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals and partner relationships. Actively seeks ways to promote and position the DrivenIQ brand within the marketplace.
- Independently acquires, develops, and fosters relationships with senior leaders in advertising agencies, their brands, commercial businesses, and enterprise enterprises.
- Manages the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery and presenting to negotiating and closing deals.
- Demonstrates knowledge of data analytics and conveys an ability to story tell ROI.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
- Build, cultivate and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Maintain accurate forecasts and manage sales activities in Salesforce daily.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position DrivenIQ Services in the marketplace.
- Become pitch certified.
- Cross train on solutions with the customer success and marketing team.
- Help clients in maximizing sales performance and becoming data independent.
What you’ll need:
- MBA/BS/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, or another related field preferred but not required with proper experience and background with proven track record and results to back experience.
- 5+ years of software sales (SaaS), Data (DaaS) or equivalent sales, digital cloud computing data sales & E-Commerce, media sales, government, CPG, or large brand or local retail online digital sales experience.
- History of achieving and hitting large monthly or annual, or multi-annual contracts of new business sales goal and/or have a track record selling $50k-$100k per month or $500k-4M+ annual contract deals, with a reoccurring revenue sales history that is provable.
- A deep understanding of the retail data (CDP) customer data platform, media or AdTech platform exp. is a must.
- Digital marketing and advertising platform experience (Google, Facebook, Google Ads, and Google Analytics) required.
- Google Certifications required.
- Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
- A mix of business curiosity combined with a technical ability to truly address customer data challenges and earn trust.
- This position is remote, so you will be expected to be a highly self-driven individual with a focus on execution and be able to provide detailed activity of daily activity in Salesforce.
- Experience working with CRM systems, Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.
- Solutions selling mentality: develop a plan and solution, articulate value, and navigate complexities of our customers to drive revenue.
- Ability to build solid relationships, provide excellent customer service and create the consultative environment.
- You can easily manage multiple tasks in a well-organized and highly detailed manner while working in a fast-paced, perpetually evolving, relationship-driven environment.
- Experience working sales by phone and virtual meetings using Zoom, Teams, Slack.
This job advertisement in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. A full job description will be provided if and when a job offer is presented. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor.
DrivenIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Pay Transparency – DrivenIQ will provide pay transparency information upon application to those in qualifying jurisdictions.
Remote from these states – AL, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remotive.com/remote-jobs/sales/data-sales-contractor-1853194→