Do you feel like it’s your life’s mission to market a great technology solution to some of the most forward-thinking people in the world? Do you consider yourself an ideal blend of creative and analytical? Datadog is looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to help us better connect with technical audiences across the globe, scale up our digital advertising campaigns, and optimize conversion rates throughout the funnel.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture – the relationships and collaboration it builds, and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, optimize, and own international advertising campaigns via Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, and other digital channels
- Create targeted, detailed landing page content working with our product marketing and product management teams to promote products, services, webinars, content, and more
- Work closely with product marketers, graphic designers, web developers and other members of the marketing team to help Datadog “fly off the e-shelves”
- Take ownership of ad campaign assessments and deep-dive into ad campaign metrics to evaluate their impact down the funnel
Who You Are:
- 3+ year operating Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Ads at a large scale with specific performance-based acquisition goals
- 5+ years working in marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Strong ad copy, landing page copy, and other writing experience
- Extensive landing page testing experience and creative optimization experience
- Experience managing full-funnel ad campaigns
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $101,000 – $132,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Here are our Candidate Legal Notices for your reference.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.