dbt Labs was founded in 2016 to empower analysts to create and disseminate organizational knowledge. Since then, we’ve grown to become one of the most respected brands in the analytics industry. Our product, dbt, is used by thousands of companies.
dbt Labs is a remote-first company with a globally distributed team. This role is open to individuals based outside of the United States, subject to the dbt Labs’s internal approval process and ability to employ in jurisdictions outside the United States. dbt Labs currently has operations in the UK, Ireland, Australia and Germany.
Our Revenue teams are experiencing hyper growth this year. Future employees will join during a time of incredible change in the data landscape – change that we are leading! Their ability to make meaningful connections and articulate real value to our users will be paramount. The individual in this role will be a critical connection for the revenue organization to the rest of the marketing team. If this gets you excited, read on…
In this role you can expect to:
- Own top of funnel growth in local markets, pipeline generation, Target Account engagement, and customer expansion through a variety of segment-focused and co-marketing tactics
- Build on domestic lead-gen campaigns which may include custom landing pages, webinars, digital marketing, and in-person events
- Develop a trusted partner relationship with the regional sales teams by supporting territory needs — including developing localised messages, fostering relationships with partners, and executing campaigns
- Create thoughtful approaches that deliver leads, accelerate pipeline but ultimately optimise for brand experience and company values
- Collaborate with the Experiential Marketing and Partnerships teams to orchestrate conferences and sponsorships, including managing a budget
- Own reporting and analysis of field efforts in your region
You are a good fit if you:
- Have 2-3 years hands-on field marketing experience in a B2B market within the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) territory. *Must be fluent in German
- Have previously owned a pipeline number and can speak to your performance against it
- First-hand knowledge of how sales teams operate and their objectives
- Direct experience adapting growth campaigns for specified personas/territories, project managing integrated campaigns, and providing follow-up support to sales
- Are a master project manager especially keeping multiple work streams in sync around timelines (our project management tool of choice is Asana)
- Are an excellent copywriter with the ability to adopt company tone while keeping an ear on language that converts
- This role is based on working cross-functionally with other teams. Interpersonal skills are incredibly important
You’ll have an edge if you have:
- Prior exposure to or marketing to dbt personas, developer communities, Analytics Engineering, open source, or similar
- Demonstrated success at collaborating with partners in the planning and execution of in-person and virtual events
- Experience with MarTech like Hubspot, Marketo, etc.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: 69,000-89,000 EUR On Target Earnings (80% base salary, 20% variable compensation based on revenue targets)
- Company Equity Stake
- Benefits: Health insurance, unlimited Paid Time Off, pension contribution, professional development stipend, wellness stipend, remote work stipend, wifi/cell reimbursement, LiquidSpace stipend
What to expect in the hiring process:
- An introductory call with a Talent Acquisition Partner
- A video call with the Head of Field Marketing, EMEA (hiring manager)
- A panel round of interviews based on a basic prompt with leaders on of our Field Sales, Partnerships, and Marketing teams
- A final interview with a member of our senior leadership team
Who we are
At dbt Labs, we have developed strong opinions on how companies should practice analytics.
Specifically, we believe that:
– Code, not graphical user interfaces, is the best abstraction to express complex analytic logic
– Data analysts should adopt similar practices and tools to software developers
– Critical analytics infrastructure should be controlled by its users as open source software
– Analytic code itself — not just analytics tools — will increasingly be open source
It turns out that a lot of other people believe this too! Today there are 9,000 companies using dbt every week, 30,000 practitioners in the dbt Community Slack, and 1,800 companies paying for dbt Cloud. Our customers include JetBlue, Hubspot, Vodafone New Zealand, and Dunelm. dbt is synonymous with the practice of analytics engineering, defining an entire industry. We’re backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and Altimeter. We recently raised our series D: read the announcement here!
dbt Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to building an inclusive team that welcomes a diversity of perspectives, people, and backgrounds regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or any other protected status. We feel strongly that whether or not your experience exactly fits the job description, your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart even if your career has taken some twists and turns. If you are on the fence about whether you meet our requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway! Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] if you need assistance or accommodation due to disability.
Want to learn more about our focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at dbt Labs? Check out our DEI page here.
dbt Labs reserves the right to amend or withdraw the posting at any time.