Deako is delivering a revolutionary plug-n-play smart home platform with a laser focus on the untapped new home construction market. We make smart lighting so easy to upgrade that even those who would have never considered smart lighting are making it happen. We’ve built a company based on trust, where forming personal relationships is key to our success.
At Deako, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We experiment and embrace ambiguity. The best ideas win, no matter where they come from.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to work with cross-functional teams to find trends and proactively find solutions to improve processes to enable revenue. This role focuses on driving demand and scalable operations. We require a quick learner who passionately understands CRM systems (Hubspot), e-commerce platforms (Shopify), and has a genuine interest in supporting a growing organization. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, finds excitement in creative and scalable problem solving.
This Seattle-based position reports to the Revenue Operations team. This role supports scaling Deako’s full revenue funnel with organizational processes, and building the right toolset to provide relevant business insights.
- Partner with revenue teams and key stakeholders to understand operational needs and evolve existing workflows
- Drive operational excellence through identifying areas of opportunity to improve processes, tools, and systems
- Analyze our data to uncover insights and opportunities for growth
- Produce and maintain reports/dashboards that accelerate information-to-action at scale
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional business partners, collaborate on cross-functional initiatives
- Set weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals for improving the health of our revenue cycle
- Ensure data accuracy in Hubspot CRM and Shopify eCommerce platform
- Write and maintain documentation and processes like sequences and workflows
- Perform internal review and quality assurance on operational deliverables including workflow diagrams, pipelines, lifecycle stage definitions, lead scoring, etc.
- Educate and keep the teams informed of key process changes and system updates
- Drive towards simple, scalable process solutions to day-to-day problems
- Prepare ad hoc evaluations & participate in special projects as needed
- Monitor CRM and report on any issues or challenges
- Move projects forward at an efficient pace while remaining flexible for shifting priorities
- Attend all scheduled meetings and keep calendar up to date
- Stay current on all email and Slack communication and follow up when needed within 24-48 hours
- 2+ years of experience in a management consulting, operations, strategy, revenue or growth role within a fast-paced company
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational) and synthesize findings into narratives for leadership
- Technical proficiency in HubSpot or similar type of CRM solutions
- Advanced Google Suite skills
- Advanced analytical skills; ability to gather data and structure it in a meaningful way for analysis and modeling, create reports, and influence decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently, multitask, and adapt to changing priorities
- Results and detail-oriented, with strong commercial/business acumen
- Enthusiasm, a sense of humor, and strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Nice to Have
- Experience in real estate, residential building, or residential electricity
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, or other analytical tools
- Stock Options
- Hybrid work environment (Tues/Friday Remote – M/W/Th in Office)
- Free Snacks/Coffee/Drinks (Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic)
To apply for this job please visit deako.breezy.hr.
Follow us on social media