A native/fully fluent Danish speaker and fluency in English is a must have for this Account Executive position.
Dealfront is a remote-first, international SaaS company helping businesses maximise their revenue potential in Europe and the US with our Go-To-Market SaaS Platform. We are the successful merger of Leadfeeder and Echobot, bringing two industry leaders together.
What makes us unique? With origins in Finland and Germany, the country with the highest privacy standards in Europe, Dealfront was born with compliance and transparency in its DNA. This ensures that our users know exactly where their data originated.
We have over 330 dealfronters around the world in 40 countries. Join us and help us continue our mission to be the leading Go-To-Market platform that helps B2B companies win deals in Europe.
Dealfront is excited to be experiencing a level of growth where we are seeking a new Account Executive who will take a consultative approach, engaging with prospects by helping them identify their challenges and how our solutions can be a strategic asset to their needs. You will also work closely with our Sales Development Representatives. Collaborative, passionate, autonomous and supportive are some of the key words we use to describe ourselves and our team. At Dealfront, we truly win and learn TOGETHER.
- You will be responsible for the entire new business sales process with customers across Denmark.
- You will close deals, prepare proposals and complete the process by handing over the customer to our Customer Success team.
- You will engage with outbound leads and qualify them through various channels.
- Conduct discovery calls and understand the business challenges faced by the prospect
- Perform demonstrations of our solutions, focusing on the customer’s use cases
- 2+ years experience in B2B software sales (SaaS)
- Experience as an Account Executive / SDR
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Experience with Salesforce, ZoomIQ, Slack, Salesloft is an advantage
- Ability to move quickly from one client to the next with both inbound and outbound calls
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Passionate and enthusiastic about sales
- A high performing team that supports each other and celebrates success together
- AI-driven digital tools with huge sales potential in a growing market
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- Attractive benefits and rewards
- Mental health support through Auntie
- Flexibility to work from home or in the office
- Team events
- Company retreats (we’ve been to Croatia, Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland and Greece!)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!