We are a remote-first, international SaaS company helping businesses maximize their revenue potential in Europe and the US with our Go-To-Market SaaS Platform. We are the successful merger of Leadfeeder and Echobot, bringing two industry leaders together.
What makes us unique? With origins in Finland and Germany, the country with the highest privacy standards in Europe, Dealfront was born with compliance and transparency in its DNA. This ensures that our users know exactly where their data originated. Compliance does not affect companies’ earnings.
We have over 330 dealfronters around the world in 40 countries. Join us and help us continue our mission to be the leading Go-To-Market platform that helps B2B companies win deals in Europe.
We’re glad to have you!
As our RevOps Data Manager, you will be focusing on improving the operational efficiency of the three key business units: Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success & Support. Together with the BizOps developers & analysts team you will perform data analysis to build KPIs for the business units to focus on, create reports to see how they execute against these KPIs, set up processes and tools to automate their job, and populate these tools with the necessary customer and usage data. You will also take ownership of revenue operations data governance, making sure data quality, accuracy is in place and aligned throughout the systems we use. This is the heart of revenue operations as we are a data company ourselves.
- Work with business unit managers (your focus will be on Sales & Marketing). Understand goals, objectives, and initiatives within the business unit
- Use SQL or Python to explore and analyze the data, build KPIs, or derive insights for business units. We mainly use Amazon Redshift SQL
- Build dashboards and reports with KPIs. We use Tableau
- Explore what data or automation shall be available to business units to operate more efficiently and work with the developers to implement it
- Help grow the culture of measurement, metrics, and efficiency across the company
- Become an internal champion for our revenue data governance
- Maintain sanity checks and clean Salesforce data
- Excellent SQL skills. We mainly use Amazon Redshift
- Experience with BI/Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlik, or similar. We use Tableau
- Deep understanding of SaaS metrics & finances
- Good understanding of the B2B Go to market process
- Knowledge of the Salesforce Data model
- Strong English language skills both written and spoken
- Desire to find answers in the data and help businesses growing
- Experience with Python and predictive analytics
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international, diverse, dynamic and committed work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- Mental Health support with Auntie
- Annual company retreats in sunny locations and team off-sites – Last year we went to Croatia 😉
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.