We are a remote-first, international SaaS company helping businesses maximise their revenue potential in Europe and the US with our Go-To-Market SaaS Platform. We are the successful merger of Leadfeeder and Echobot, bringing two industry leaders together.
What makes us unique? With origins in Finland and Germany, the country with the highest privacy standards in Europe, Dealfront was born with compliance and transparency in its DNA. This ensures that our users know exactly where their data originated. Compliance does not affect companies’ earnings.
We have over 330 dealfronters around the world in 40 countries. Join us and help us continue our mission to be the leading Go-To-Market platform that helps B2B companies win deals in Europe.
Reporting to the CEO, we’re looking for an experienced and dynamic VP of Marketing who will lead a growing function of 25+ marketeers and be responsible for developing and executing the company’s marketing strategy to support our growth and revenue objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in growing a B2B SaaS business, with a proven track record of driving revenue growth through innovative marketing strategies.
This role requires an exceptional leader who is a creative thinker, a data-driven strategist, and an excellent communicator. You’ll be part of the Senior Leadership team, expected to bring knowledge and market awareness to your peers and work closely with your counterparts to drive the company’s overall success.
- Develop and execute the company’s marketing strategy to support business objectives
- Define and track KPI’s for marketing activities and report on their success
- Develop the companies brand identity and ensure it is consistent across the business and communicated across all marketing channels
- Conduct market analysis to identify customer needs, marketing trends and competitor activity in the B2B SaaS Sales intelligence space
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies
- Manage the marketing budget, allocate resources effectively, and ensure that marketing activities are delivering a positive ROI
- Manage, shape and develop a high performing marketing team, analyzing its structure and personnel to ensure we are set for success
- Ensure compliance with all marketing regulations and standards, for legal matters consult with our General Counsel
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies
- Serve as a key member of the executive leadership team, providing insights and recommendations on business strategy and company direction.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on B2B SaaS marketing and demand generation, ideally within the sales intelligence or data space.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth through effective marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of Go-To-Market platforms, strategies and the tools companies in the B2B space are leveraging to identify and close business.
- Inspiring and strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, providing accountability for generating pipeline and leads to achieve revenue targets.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, digital marketing and social media
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Experience with both PLG (product led growth) and SLG (sales led growth) go-to-market motions
- Work with all go-to-market teams to build and maintain our story/message and enhance their efforts with digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience of B2B Marketing of a platform/suite of products
- Metric-driven, success-driven, passionate, go-getter attitude
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to drive results autonomously in a hypergrowth environment.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Follow us on social media