We are looking for an outbound sales development representative (SDR) who will identify and generate sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails. The right candidate will be one who works well with high call volume and easily initiates relaxed, but informative, two-way phone calls. If you’re someone who is seeking a positive environment to grow in your sales career, we’re looking for you. In this role, you will report directly to the Director of Sales.
**Please note that while most of our team members work remotely, our SDR team works in office together 3 days a week (Tuesday-Thursday), so this is a hybrid role based out of Austin, Texas and requires local residency. The base compensation for this role is expected to be between $50,000 to $60,000 USD per year; there is also an uncapped commission associated with an annual quota for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Identify prospects in accordance with our target market
- Educate prospects about our services and develop interest
- Follow an account-based marketing strategy to strategically work through accounts and prospect lists
- Cold call into prospects generated by a variety of outside sources
- Schedule discovery calls for the sales team when a lead expresses interest in our services
- Nurture new marketing leads until they are ready to speak with a sales rep
- Consistently collaborate with teammates to create new messaging for call scripts and emails
- Be a creative social seller who is not afraid to have a voice/brand on LinkedIn
- Maintain a high level of activity and focus on reaching your meetings quota for each month
- 1+ year of experience in high call-volume marketing, sales, or business development related sales experience preferred
- Excellent writing and story-telling skills; you will need to engage prospects over email and phone calls
- Ability to actively listen to gather critical information about prospects and targets
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize leads while maintaining necessary call volume
- Ability to bounce back quickly from rejection and move on to the next opportunities without getting discouraged
- Experience with CRM applications (salesforce) is helpful but not required
- Full authorization to work, and residency, in the United States is required
Some of our benefits include
- Supportive team office in downtown Austin
- Premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) (no match at this time)
- Learning & career development stipends
- Unlimited vacation
This role will be based in Austin, Texas. We have a local office for our SDR team to co-work, as it’s important for us to have a place where your onboarding, growth, and productivity are supported and maximized.
Delegate is the first revenue operations subscription service that modern businesses use to achieve efficiency at scale. Whether it’s scaling sales teams, introducing new go-to-market strategies, or improving revenue analytics, we help companies navigate through their highly complex technology stack by providing our institutional knowledge and prescriptive best-practices based on individual business needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Research shows that some people may not feel comfortable applying to a role unless they think they meet 100% of the requirements; if you are excited about this role and have the drive to learn and grow, we encourage you to apply no matter how many checkboxes you think you may or may not tick off.