At Delegate, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a growth-oriented outbound sales development representative (SDR) to prospect potential customers who can benefit from our services.
As the first line of communication with prospective clients, successful SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our Account Executives up to close deals. You should be a quick learner who is comfortable and confident communicating over phone/video calls and email, and you should have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate outbound leads and build relationships by finding new potential sales outlets; you will need to book qualified leads for AEs as the primary target in this role
- Manage a pipeline of interested prospects and collaborate with sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine our lead generation playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize outbound prospecting tools including, but not limited to: LI Sales Navigator, Outreach, Rightbound, Seamless.io, SalesForce, cold calling, etc.
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek and book new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of relevant work experience
- 1+ year of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- 1+ year of experience with SalesForce or other CRM software preferred
- Confident communication skills via phone and email
- Strong desire and ability to grow within our sales organization
- Flexible hours
- Premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Performance-based incentive plans
- Learning & career development stipends
- Open vacation time off
Austin, Texas. Our SDR team will report to our sales manager, who is also based in Austin, and will work together regularly in office.
Delegate is the first revenue operations subscription service that modern businesses use to achieve efficiency at scale. Whether it’s scaling sales teams, introducing new go-to-market strategies, or improving revenue analytics, we help companies navigate through their complex technology stack by providing our institutional knowledge and prescriptive best-practices based on individual business needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.