We are looking for Senior Hubspot Sales Hub Administrators with demonstrated experience providing technical analysis, implementation, and delivery of key revenue strategies. As the first HubSpot Sales Hub specialist at Delegate, you’ll have the opportunity to establish an initial engagement model and framework for the organization. This position will contribute to both daily tactical work and strategic initiatives for our customers, typically through project work; generally speaking, this is not end-user or ticket-based support work. Reporting to a Co-founder, you will:
- 4+ years of business systems administration in Hubspot CRM, supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience managing and optimizing HubSpot Sales Hub CRM; staying current on the latest Hubspot Sales Hub features and best practices
- 2+ years of systems delivery and project management ownership experience including: requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, deployment, training, and delivery
- Agile Development and SCRUM delivery methodology and tool experience preferred
- Collaborate with and manage cross-functional, virtual teams and stakeholders
- Provide verbal and written communications to technical teammates, xOps, and Sales teams/leaders
- Full authorization to work (without sponsorship now and in the future), and physical residency, in the United States is required
- Remote work with flexible hours
- Premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based incentive plans
- Learning & career development stipends
- Unlimited vacation
- Base range for this role is expected to be $80,000 to $100,000 USD, with variable compensation bonuses
Remote-based anywhere in the United States. We are not providing remote roles outside of the US at this time.
Delegate is the first revenue operations subscription service that modern businesses use to achieve efficiency at scale. Whether it’s scaling sales teams, introducing new go-to-market strategies, or improving revenue analytics, we help companies navigate through their complex technology stack by providing our institutional knowledge and prescriptive best-practices based on individual business needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Follow us on social media