Deliverect is a global SaaS unicorn that’s on a mission to help restaurants, dark kitchens, and food chains thrive. We simplify online order management to help them move faster so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With over 300 million orders completed through our platform, we aim to be the backbone of on-demand food. Customers can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
We have hundreds of partnerships with major POS and food delivery platforms such as Lightspeed, TouchBistro, Toast, Square, Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat, DoorDash and many more. Our customers are some of the biggest and best in the world such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, and Unilever.
Our teams are growing rapidly across Europe, Americas, Australia and the Middle East. Our people are ambitious, take ownership, and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work at the intersection of product development and marketing strategy. You will serve as the voice of our customers and partners to ensure products that Deliverect builds are relevant. You help realize your team’s ambitious growth mission by taking on the following responsibilities:
Your Impact: How you will contribute to our mission
- Generating actionable user and prospect insight to inform strategy
- Developing product positioning and messaging frameworks
- Implementing compelling product narratives to inspire emotional and practical connections from target audiences
- Planning and executing go-to-market strategy and campaigns for product launches
- Leading campaigns to drive product adoption and satisfaction
- Crafting a learning agenda and experimenting rapidly to optimize initiatives
- Building helpful sales enablement tools to accelerate deal success
- You have3 to 6 years experience as a Product Marketing Manager or other similar role
- You’re comfortable building from the ground up without perfect data and proven best practices
- You’re an independent worker who’s been responsible for creating, leading, managing, and measuring complex campaigns
- You have a natural creative eye and can not only evaluate asset quality, but can build creative deliverables yourself when needed
- You’re a critical thinker with an ability to form and sell through a perspective using data, instinct, and industry inspiration
- You possess strong communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- You’re organized and have no issues managing multiple projects at once
- You’re flexible in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity in a growing scale-up
- You love to work cross-functionally to bring together diverse perspectives to ensure we’re doing what’s best for our customers and partners
Nice to have:
- Any experience in the hospitality or restaurant industries is a plus
- Experience with Cloud technologies and SaaS products
What we Offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been awarded ‘Unicorn” status.
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership within your role.
- Generous range of benefits.
- Hybrid Working – 2-3 days in the office
- Diverse international team to enjoy regular company and team events.
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress.
- An exciting, innovative environment, with weekly product releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations.
- A fast-growing international scale-up with strong growth plans.
- A chance to help solve some of the biggest challenges facing the global FoodTech industry.
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it’s important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.