Are you a freelance sales enablement or product marketing professional with a results-orientated approach to sales training? Do you enjoy staying up to date with evolving best practices that impact sales and marketing?
If so, we’d love to hear more from you. We’re looking for a product marketing / sales enablement professional to help us manage multiple accounts with fast-growing B2B SaaS startups.
About the position
- Commitment: Freelance (estimate is ~4-10 hours per week although this will be variable, with opportunity to increase in the future)
- Location: Fully remote
- Rates: $60-$90 USD per hour (based upon level of experience)
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with client sales leaders to identify industry topics that align with ICP pain/gain drivers to refine messaging and positioning
- Strategically identify sales enablement, partnership enablement and product marketing gaps and create assets that drive revenue forward
- Building key talking points to support sales teams in moving digital sales processes / email marketing forward
- Review client product marketing assets and refine ICP/UVP messaging as needed
- Leverage best practices in building sales collateral library (case studies, success stories, battle cards etc)
- Monitor sales calls (as required) and suggest improvements to technique and flow in accordance with client sales methodology
- Measure the success of sales enablement programs; report on the impact of training programs (e.g. sales cycle changes, engagement frequency, close rate)
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Someone who’s detail orientated and meticulous
- Someone who enjoys ‘rolling up their sleeves’ and producing high quality assets
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven work experience in Sales Enablement or Product Marketing with experience in sales training, sales operations, sales collateral and content libraries, and digital selling.
- Experience in B2B Technology sales required (SaaS preferred)
- Experience and passion working with startups and growth-stage Tech companies
- Growth learning mindset and strong communicator — comfortable in making recommendations and expressing opinions
- Experience with sales tech stack and how to work with tools (Salesloft, Gong, HubSpot etc)
If you’re interested, please send your CV / LinkedIn profile to [email protected]
About Demand Conversion
Demand Conversion was launched in 2023. Our mission is to provide creative and innovative demand generation marketing solutions for B2B SaaS growth stage companies.
We believe in being more than just an ‘agency’. We provide strategic advice and execution based on data-driven insights to help companies achieve specific growth targets. Our team of experts has a proven track record of success.
Demand Conversion is a Remote First company, with our team members being based in Australia, Europe, and the USA. We are open to applicants located anywhere in the world.
To apply for this job please visit demandconversion.notion.site.