Merkle, a dentsu company, is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The company’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive hyper-personalized marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in consulting, creative, media, analytics, data, identity, CX/commerce, technology, and loyalty & promotions drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With more than 14,000 employees, Merkle has offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit www.merkle.com.
The paid media manager supports the corporate marketing team’s lead generation goals through advertising channels such as paid social, paid search, display, and publisher partnerships. In this position, they are responsible for ensuring our advertising budget is spent efficiently across channels to best reach targeted, B2B audiences. As the channel expert, this person provides recommendations and develops media plans for campaign that include cross-channel strategy, targeting, and creative direction. The paid media manager should have deep understanding of advertising platforms such as LinkedIn and Google to build and optimize campaigns. They should be able to implement the latest digital advertising tactics to best represent the Merkle brand, ensuring our voice is clear and consistent while also driving performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Determine the best approach for advertising campaigns and create media plans that support marketing goals
- Develop paid media campaigns across LinkedIn, Google, and other display networks
- Manage and optimize budgets for paid media campaigns
- Coordinate with third-party publishers to secure advertising placements such as banner ads, sponsored email blasts, and content syndication campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and execute on-brand messaging and ad creative
- Track and analyze campaign performance, identify areas for improvement and make data-driven optimizations
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities for paid media campaigns
- Continuously test and experiment with new tactics and strategies to improve campaign performance
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on campaign performance and ROI to stakeholders
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in paid media management
- Strong knowledge of platforms including LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Ads/Search Ads 360, and Display & Video 360
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools, such as Google Analytics
- An eye for design and ability to review ad creative and provide feedback on creative performance
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- A results-driven mindset and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience in the B2B industry is a plus, as it would bring a deeper understanding of B2B marketing strategies and industry specificities
The anticipated salary range for this position is ($68,000-$110,400). Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
To apply for this job please visit app.joinrise.co.
Follow us on social media