Deputy is a global leader in smart scheduling and workforce management. With more than 330,000 workplaces in over 100 countries using Deputy to streamline scheduling, communication, engagement, and onboarding for millions of shift workers, we empower businesses with the tools and insights to simplify compliance and build thriving workplaces in every community.
Our team, which sits across three continents, is driven by an empathy-first approach. We believe that our best work comes from putting our own employees’ experiences and the experiences of the managers, shift workers and business owners we support at the forefront of what we do.
At Deputy, we are passionate about our purpose. If you’re ready to positively impact the future of work for the world’s 2.7 billion shift workers, we invite you to join our team.
Deputy is looking for an experienced Lead Customer Team Operations and Insights Manager to join our Revenue Operations and Strategy team. Reporting directly to the Director of Revenue Operations, this role is responsible for optimising and streamlining operations to ensure exceptional customer experiences. This role will serve as an architecture partner to the Customer Team leaders, focusing on the design and execution of customer focused strategies, they will play a critical role in unlocking insights to drive these strategies and the actions needed. The ideal candidate will possess a strong blend of operational excellence, data analysis skills, and a passion for customer success.
Operational Excellence Responsibilities
- Develop and implement efficient and scalable customer success processes and workflows.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless customer onboarding, training, and support.
- Continuously monitor, improve operational metrics, and provide actionable insights related to customer success, including churn rates, NPS scores, and customer satisfaction.
Data Analysis and Insights Responsibilities
- Advises business leaders by providing data-based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities.
- Analyse customer data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement in customer success efforts.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to provide visibility into customer success KPIs.
- Translate data-driven insights into actionable recommendations and strategies using modelling, statistics, trend analysis, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, identify, and analyze data.
- Plans, manages and controls the activities of a team or teams of analysts that provides business intelligence and strategic planning support for business segments or the company at large.
- Leads initiatives to analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources.
- Brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret and produce recommendations and plans based on company and external data analysis.
Customer Journey Optimization Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to map out the customer journey and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Implement automation and technology solutions to enhance the customer experience.
- Develop and maintain customer segmentation strategies to tailor support to various customer types.
Cross-Functional Collaboration Responsibilities
- Enabling strong collaboration with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure alignment in customer team efforts.
- Share insights from customer interactions to influence product development and enhancements.
- Serve as the architect between customer success and other departments, fostering a culture of customer-centricity.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in operational roles that work with customer success. Must have a fluent understanding of SaaS KPIs and business drivers.
- Curiosity, always asking questions and trying to find answers for problems that other people can’t see.
- Exceptional project management and process optimization skills and takes ownership.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Experience with customer success and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Vitally, io, Thoughtspot, and Gong
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to think and act on a global scale.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- To be considered for the position you must be able to support teams in the UK and Australia.
The pay range for this position takes into account multiple factors that are all considered to determine an individual candidate’s starting pay. These factors include but are not limited to: market factors, experience, technical and non-technical skills, education, certifications, and other business acumen. This range does not include any potential incentive programs, such as individual or organizational performance bonuses.
For candidates based in the San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $133,458 – $142,662.
For candidates based outside San Francisco Bay Area or New York City, the pay range for this position is $121,104 – $129,456.
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- 401k Company Match
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Commuter Reimbursement Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
Learn More About Deputy
Best Employee Scheduling Software 2023 (Forbes Advisor)
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.