We are seeking an innovative and high-performing Vice President of Global Sales to join our team. In this role, you will report directly to the CEO and oversee the sales team in Austin, TX, as well as act as lead over our European Sales Managers, providing strategic efforts that result in accelerated revenue growth while building the sales organization globally.
- Willing to act as a player/coach and can initiate and help close AEs deals and play a hands-on role in the creation of these opportunities
- Accurate insight into the competitive landscape, including detailed assessments of key competitors, including why opportunities are won or lost
- Optimize sales processes, structures, and rigor that result in improved sales team performance, flexibility, and timely reporting
- Deliver and achieve the annual sales plan for the Inside Sales Team including revenue, profit, and strategic objectives
- Works with executive leadership to ensure strategic and business objectives are met
Desired Yearly Outcomes:
- Make current ICs in the US Successful
- Draw talent from your network as you initially start expanding the team
- Provide coaching to our Director, Sales EMEA and a number of high performers to add additional performance in EMEA
- Lay out GTM strategy in collaboration with CEO and Head of Marketing, including outbound, inbound, and referral channels, in light of our top 200 accounts and enterprise sales-driven motion
- Work with CS to avoid churn and identify expansion opportunities
- Take ownership of and identify improvement points in our sales process, for example by introducing some PLG tactics
- Lead our outbound sales team to hit industry benchmarks
- Increase avg. ACV, close rates, and expansion revenue
- Proven success and track record of leading revenue growth from $1M – $10M
- Previous B2B SaaS experience in mid-market and enterprise
- A network of talent to tap into as we grow
- Plus: Salesforce or other ecosystem experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a Sales Leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree minimum requirement
- Competitive salary including accelerator on commission
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Global connection and dynamic leadership team that includes an advisory board of successful founders and senior executives – with 3 unicorns amongst them
DESelect is a SaaS company headquartered in Belgium, which has recently launched its first US branch in Austin, TX, providing a unique opportunity to become an early hire on the ground floor (total team size under 60 globally). Our solutions provide data enablement for marketers Salesforce AppExchange, allowing marketers to segment, search, and connect their Salesforce Marketing Cloud data with ease. At DESelect we seek to create a “context for success” where people make an impact and form lasting relationships. We are a principles-driven organization with a “work hard, play hard” attitude. To learn more about our vision, team, and principles, head over to deselect.com/about.
Integrated with our core principles is DESelect’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. DESelect is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at DESelect has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Ready to join the rocket ship? 🐧🚀
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Follow us on social media