Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
Dialpad is seeking an experienced and strategic-minded leader to drive both the strategy and tactical execution of our Marketing Ops function. As the Director of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing all marketing processes, technology platforms, and analytics to drive efficiency and effectiveness. Your primary goal will be to ensure seamless integration between marketing initiatives and business objectives, while continuously improving operational performance.
- Data Analytics: Define and implement a comprehensive marketing analytics framework to measure, analyze, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs). Utilize data-driven insights to optimize marketing strategies and tactics. Partner closely with peers leading the Growth, Digital Marketing, and Web teams to align on processes and technology that underpins the ideal prospect journeys.
- ROI Management: Own the relationship with Finance to track return on investment (ROI), and provide financial analysis to support decision-making. Full Campaign-to-Cash ownership for both Growth & Field Marketing motions.
- Strategy Development: Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement marketing strategies that align with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
GTM Ownership: Own and lead various GTM (Sales x Marketing) meetings, reporting on conversion rates, quarterly funnel performance, activity metrics, etc. Develop strategy to optimize conversion rate gaps and work with stakeholders to monitor quarterly performance improvements.
- Marketing Automation:Lead the selection, implementation, and ongoing management of marketing automation systems. Oversee the configuration, integration, and optimization of marketing tools, such as Marketo, Pendo, Amplitude, Domo, etc. Build our MarTech Stack and supporting processes to enable PLG as well as Sales-led growth.
- Process Optimization:Manage and build upon a comprehensive lead routing and scoring system including architecting and enforcing lead processes and lead follow up.
- Team Leadership: Build and develop a high-performing marketing operations team. Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional growth.
- Compliance and Governance:Ensure compliance with relevant marketing laws, regulations, and industry best practices. Develop and maintain marketing policies, procedures, and documentation.
What you need to be successful:
- 10+ years of marketing ops, including experience leading and managing global teams
- Experience in both a PLG and Sales-led company environment with an understanding of how to bring together systems, technology, and processes to support these motions.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Marketo and Salesforce, in addition to the latest marketing tools and technologies.
- Experience in the SaaS space with preference for scaling teams and processes at high growth organizations.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to work closely with marketing, sales, and technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of lead score models and prospect journeys across both sales led and product led motions.
- Proven track record of managing and executing large numbers of projects integrated with other channels, involving many stakeholders and agencies, and defined KPIs.
- Knowledge of the B2B marketing demand funnel, programs, and metrics that drive revenue with experience reporting on metrics and driving optimizations.
- Knowledge of compliance and data privacy and governance practices including GDPR and experience implementing appropriate programs to ensure marketing compliance.
- Proven track record of inheriting and improving existing technologies and implementing new technologies.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills to promptly navigate obstacles, resolve issues, and effectively advocate for your team.
- Data-driven marketing strategy, planning, budget allocation and organizational alignment experience
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations and business objectives into marketing goals and measurements: you know what to track and what matters.
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Benefits, time-off, and wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer flexible time off and great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. Along with that, employees also receive a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone bill, home internet bill, home office equipment, gym membership costs, a variety of wellness events, and more!
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
For exceptional talent based in California the target base salary range for this position is posted below. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target range for new hire salaries for the position. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
California Salary Range
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.