Built for the learning community pioneers of our time, Disco is the purpose-built platform that enables entrepreneurs to build, operate, and scale the learning communities of the future. With its evolving set of tools, Disco provides everything this new breed of modern school requires to deliver world-class learning experiences, grow an engaged community, showcase their premium brand, and save time on operations. Today, leaders in the space, including Dribbble, BatteryMBA, allWomen Tech, and many others, are building and growing thriving learning businesses on Disco. Founded by serial entrepreneurs Candice Faktor (ex-Wattpad) and Chris Sukornyk (ex-Chango) and backed by world-leading investors including GSV Ventures, iNovia capital, Disco is pioneering the modern learning revolution. Learn more at Disco.co
In the role of Senior Customer Success Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to support and grow the Disco business by collaborating directly with our existing SaaS customers. You will contribute to the success of our customers by providing support with their use of the Disco platform and acting in the role of a consultant as you strategically think about how our customers can build & scale their learning communities.
In this role, you will be managing and iterating on our customer success processes end-to-end, including: customer onboarding, issue resolution, customer retention, customer advocacy & engagement, customer strategy, knowledge base management and more. You will be on the front line interacting with our customers on a daily basis – you’ll be sharing what makes Disco so special & solving customer problems! We will also be relying on you to share what you are learning on the front-line with our amazing team (i.e. product, design, growth) – allowing your day-to-day work to have an impact across the organization and shape the future of the Disco platform. You will bring your resourcefulness, problem solving, enthusiasm, consultative approach and entrepreneurial attitude to the position and have an immediate impact on the success of our customers and ultimately the growth of our business.
The Senior Customer Success Manager role will report into the Head of Revenue & Rev Ops but will be highly visible across the organization with regular collaboration with our Co-CEOs, CTO, Design Lead, and others. This is a high impact role!
Customer feedback & learnings are an integral part to the sales & customer success processes at Disco, therefore a key aspect of this role will be to translate customer feedback into actionable insights for our product & design teams. You will also be collaborating closely with product & design to collaborate on the updates and evolution of our self-service knowledge base (this will include filming customer success videos that will be made available to all customers).
In the role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Onboard customers: You will own the customer onboarding process for our latest customers.
- Manage customer relationships: You will be one of the primary contacts for our existing customers and will support them through problem solving & truly understanding their business. Retention and churn are metrics you obsess over.
- Build processes: You will have the opportunity to create & iterate businesses processes to improve the way we work with our customers and each other
- Enable customer advocacy: You will identify key customer champions to enable advocacy & referrals.
- Be a product expert: You are a Disco product expert and assist customers with bugs or issues that arise. You will collaborate with product & development on the feedback and needs of our customers.
- Be consultative: You take a consultative approach to customer success inquiries.
- Collaborate: You will collaborate closely with many functions, including sales, product & design and development. You will translate customer needs & learnings from our customers across the organization and advocate for the end customer.
- Strategize: You will take a strategic approach to how you tackle problems and opportunities with our customers.
- Deliver operational excellence: You understand the power of operational excellence and the need to follow processes, this includes being extremely diligent with updating our CRM (Hubspot) and staying on top of all tracking and actioning of activities.
Who you are:
- Minimum 4 years experience in customer success or support at B2B SaaS organizations
- You have worked & excelled in a high output customer success & support environment.
- Experience in the learning, education or community building technology space is a bonus
- Problem solver: You enjoy getting into the weeds to help solve problems with customers and partners.
- Take initiative: You are known for your strong work ethic and go-getter mentality. You have a bias to action and know when to ask questions along the way.
- Relationship-builder: You pride yourself on your ability to build genuine connections with a wide range of people. You understand the importance of building strong relationships, and listening to customers
- Life-long learner – You are excited about the prospect of learning new skills and embrace feedback
- Communication: You’re able to create and deliver messaging succinctly in a way that resonates with your target audience and inspires action, thanks to your excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Empathy: Emotional intelligence is one of your superpowers. You understand your teammates & customers by stepping into their shoes and showing that you care.
- Organization: You are extremely organized and pride yourself on your ability to follow-up and follow-through.
- Owner: You act like an owner and take ownership for mistakes. You don’t place blame on others, and instead look for ways to be accountable.
- Multi-Faceted: You are not only comfortable but you thrive in an environment where you have to wear multiple hats
We are a remote-first team and are bringing together the best and brightest humans who have a shared purpose to reimagine learning. If our values align with yours, come join us on our mission!
Disco is a fully remote and globally distributed team. And right now we have team members in Toronto, Halifax, Montreal, Vancouver, and Costa Rica.
Disco is an equal opportunity employer and believes a commitment to diversity and inclusion makes learning better for everyone. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
We’re seeking people who are passionate about reimagining the future of learning. We’d love to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit disco.breezy.hr.