Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
The Senior Account Based Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing account-based marketing (ABM) content, strategies and programs — that help build client relationships, empower sales, improve client loyalty, and drive business growth. Collaborating across Marketing and Sales, the role uses marketing technologies, engagement data, thought leadership initiatives and content marketing channels to deliver programs, evaluate success and build brand equity.
- Produces a variety of enablement tools, collateral, targeted presentations, data sheets, solution briefs, emails etc. to support ABM programs.
- Identifies high-value B2B accounts, then plans and executes highly targeted and market-of-one ABM strategies, assets and programs to develop, qualify and nurture account leads to opportunities to help grow and retain accounts.
- Creates campaign strategies and client journeys for growing revenue and elevating relationships.
- Collaborates with Sales, content marketing/demand generation, product, event, channels management, client analytics/Salesforce administrators and agency teams on program implementation, tracking and outreach.
- Leverages marketing technologies (including Salesforce, Pardot, Uberflip, Adobe Experience Manager, Percolate and On24) and multiple channels (including email, web, digital advertising, events, webinars, social media and direct outreach) to deliver programs.
- Monitors, tracks and reports on engagement of high-value accounts and ABM programs; makes recommendations based on analysis.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 4+ years of Marketing experience and 1+ years of experience in Account-Based Marketing, Marketing Sales Enablement, Content Marketing, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of Marketing experience and 4+ years of experience in Account-Based Marketing, Marketing Sales Enablement, Content Marketing, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- ITSMA ABM or similar certification
- A growth mindset
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding writing and research capabilities
- Communications and/or B2B digital marketing
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.
Follow us on social media