Hey you! 👋 Want to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world? 📈
We’re building the next generation of learning software that companies like AWS, Netflix, Opentable and L’Oreal rely on to deliver training 💻 We believe learning is for everyone, and that we all have something we can learn from each other. We rely on one another to continuously innovate our products and processes to create an exceptional experience for our employees, customers and partners.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better. 💙
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 700+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution? 🚀
About This Opportunity:
As the Marketing Operations Specialist, you will play a key role in Docebo’s Revenue Strategy business. Part of our globalized and centralized Revenue Operations Team, you will report into the Senior Director of Revenue Operations. This role has a dotted line into the Head of Growth Marketing and will be tied closely to the marketing team’s strategy and business objectives. A Marketing Operations Specialist has a passion for the intersection of marketing and technology and plays a critical role in supporting demand and revenue generation at Docebo.
A successful candidate will focus on managing the marketing automation platform (MAP) and be responsible for the design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance and reporting for automated marketing programs and lead flow. You will work hand-in-hand with our COE and Revenue Operations team to build full-funnel data revenue models for our business. By focusing on connecting these models with our marketing plan you can ensure our campaigns are forecasting needed impact from leads to pipeline – giving line of sight into attaining our targets and goals. You will also co-manage the marketing technology with the Revenue Systems team ensuring we are making the most of our marketing technology needs and investments.
The Marketing Operations Specialist partners closely with all global sales and marketing leaders to build a world-class marketing operations center of excellence – across people, process and technology.
- Manage the Marketing Automation platform and related workflows and integrations
- Partner cross functionally with teams to build world class leadflow and lead processes throughout the marketing and sales funnel
- Manage database list segmentation to enable targeted nurture and outbound marketing activities
- Work closely with the inbound and outbound teams to align key revenue-impacting workflows, systems and processes and constantly improve them
- Maintain a QA process for data capture, enrichment and normalization
- Assist with maintaining key reports and dashboards required to track key business KPIs for sales and marketing stakeholders (i.e. data enrichment, field integrity)
- Work with stakeholders to plan and develop tests to improve conversion at the awareness, consideration, and decision stages
- Experience: 3-5 years in marketing operations
- Expertise: Strong background in building and managing lead-scoring models, funnel and lead-passing operations, email automation and triggering, data compliance processes, and campaign reporting
- Systems Knowledge: Familiar with systems like GA, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, ZoomInfo,Lean Data and Tableau
- Ownership: Strong sense of ownership and operational rigor
- Problem Solver: You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution
- Strength: Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment and work cross functionally across sales marketing, product and finance to drive marketing growth and insights.
- A True Team Player: You’re a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also are a great team player.
- Detail Oriented: Nothing gets overlooked when it comes to you.
- Understanding of the learning technology industry and experience in software businesses would be highly beneficial
- Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient: work without micro-management, driving own agenda and consistently delivering high-quality results
- Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
- Four employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women’s Alliance, PRIDE, BIDOC, and Green Ambassadors)
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 3000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do – Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.