Hey you! 👋 Want to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world? 📈
We’re building the next generation of learning software that companies like AWS, Netflix, Opentable and L’Oreal rely on to deliver training 💻 We believe learning is for everyone, and that we all have something we can learn from each other. We rely on one another to continuously innovate our products and processes to create an exceptional experience for our employees, customers and partners.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better. 💙
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 700+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution? 🚀
About This Opportunity:
As a member of the Global Revenue Operations team, and a part of the Revenue Effectiveness function, the Senior Revenue Operations Specialist has a passion for the intersection of process and technology. They play a critical role in driving efficiency and productivity for our customer facing teams across Revenue, primarily global AE and AM. The successful candidate will focus on process governance and documentation, change management for a variety of strategic initiatives, servicing ad hoc requests from stakeholders of the business unit they’re aligned to, CRM workflow optimization, and other general revenue operation processes as needed. The individual will partner with stakeholders throughout the Systems, Data & Insights, IT, Finance and Enablement teams.
This is an ideal opportunity for a seasoned Revenue/Sales Ops professional that is solution-oriented and possesses stellar communication and collaboration skills.
- Define, track, and implement operational revenue solutions & processes that scale
- Work closely with Revenue stakeholders to identify key revenue-impacting workflows, systems and processes and constantly improve them
- Own process documentation and governance
- Assist in the Rules of Engagement management including user adherence
- Partner with others on the Operations team and Sales leadership to evolve our Account Mapping Strategy
- In partnership with the Data and Insights team, assist to all dashboards that track target attainment and report on monthly, quarterly, and annual trends
- Assist or own in some Deal Desk responsibilities that are not automated by Conga and CPQ+
- Identify existing workflow and process gaps within the CRM and work cross functionally with both end users, Systems and IT to build a better way
- Assist in report and dashboard building, both in CRM (Salesforce) and other tools as needed (ie Outreach, Tableau, ZoomInfo).
- Build a central repository and circulate said reports and dashboard to key stakeholders as needed
- Monitor data integrity of platform provided data
- Evaluate performance of tech stack (as selected by Systems team) to ensure all tools are working as intended. Where applicable, work with Enablement team to ensure all of Revenue is using tool as designed, based on their roles and responsibilities
- Own or assist in SPIFF tracking and governance
- Maintain clean CRM data: manage data integrity of CRM and pipeline across our different tools and reporting
- Adopt a vetting process of various requests to ensure the most critical business needs are being prioritized
- 5+ years in a similar role at a high-growth company, ideally B2B SaaS
- Experience with organizational change management
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce (including dashboards and reporting) considered an asset
- Experience with a large tech stack and technical ability to optimize systems integrations
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Resourceful and good research skills, who would thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity associated with a fast-moving business and international environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and proactively provide updates
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to work and travel with no restrictions within and outside the United States.
Benefits & Perks
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
- Four employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women’s Alliance, PRIDE, BIDOC, and Green Ambassadors)
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 3000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do – Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.