Hey you! 👋 Want to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world? 📈
We’re building the next generation of learning software that companies like AWS, Netflix, Opentable and L’Oreal rely on to deliver training 💻 We believe learning is for everyone, and that we all have something we can learn from each other. We rely on one another to continuously innovate our products and processes to create an exceptional experience for our employees, customers and partners.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better. 💙
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 800+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution? 🚀
About This Opportunity:
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce (SFDC) Administrator to help manage and optimize our system while developing and building enhancements to the revenue technology stack (SFDC and Hubspot, Outreach, LinkedIn, Zendesk, Zoominfo, Ringlead, Zapier etc.). The role will be a part of the Revenue Operations team reporting to the Senior Director, Revenue Operations, ideally located in the Toronto area.
The ideal candidate will be a SFDC expert, and have a love for technology, while being customer service minded when supporting users of our platforms. The role will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. This admin will have the opportunity to work on cross functional projects supporting Sales, Marketing and CX. You will need to effectively communicate and proactively support our worldwide Docebo team. Hubspot experience is a major plus.
Location: Toronto (Hybrid)
- Handling all basic functions including user account/profiles and role maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows, process automations, and day to day CRM tasks in SFDC
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Maintaining and improving duplicate and matching rules
- Work with various technical and business partners to build enhancements and manage integrations within Salesforce (Hubspot, Zendesk, ZoomInfo, Outreach, LinkedIn)
- Assist with the scoping, configuration and delivery of internal automation projects
- Work with end users (Sales, Marketing, CX) to provide day to day support working with our platforms
- Support and coordinate with the Operations Team on strategic automation projects
- Support the creation and implementation of best practices for sales teams
- Support the Operations Team with day to day maintenance of SFDC
- Stay up to date and implement new Salesforce, releases, features and best practices
- Provide support to Marketing, Sales and CX across the technology stack
- 5+ years of experience as a SFDC Administrator
- Experience with Sales and Marketing tools (Outreach, Zoominfo, Hubspot)
- Experience with CX and Support tools a plus (Zendesk, Zapier)
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Able to drive a project from conception to completion
- You exhibit an enthusiastic, can-do spirit and approach your work with curiosity, resilience, and a growth mindset in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- You have a demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal growth and development
- You are passionate about technology, especially SFDC, and relish the opportunity to learn and apply new technical concepts to your work
- Strong understanding of the SFDC platform with the ability to build objects, complex formulas, workflows, processes, flows and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong ability to project manage and to remain detail-oriented
- Customer service oriented with users across Sales, Marketing, and CX
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configurations (role, profile, permission set, sharing rules, matching rules, lightning flows, field configurations, custom report types, reporting snapshot)
- Working experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus (Product rules, pricing rules, block pricing, list price)
- Knowledge of apex and coding standards is a plus
- Experience with GIT and other Development Tools required.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Code, Copado Essentials, and Druva is a major pls.
- Must be organized in work and understand the business priorities
Benefits & Perks 😍
-Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
-Employee Share Purchase Plan
-Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
-Four employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women’s Alliance, PRIDE, BIDOC, and Green Ambassadors)
-WeWork partnership and “Work from Anywhere” program
Hybrid Office Model 🏢
We believe when people are together, they develop deeper relationships and accelerate innovation. Because of this, all Docebo employees worldwide are “hybrid.” We encourage in-person collaboration while supporting work-from-home when employees need dedicated focus time, allowing Docebians to do their best every day. Each team leader is able to decide how often their teams come into the office, considering the needs of the team and the employee’s needs. Our Talent Acquisition team will let you know about the role you are applying for and the hybrid details during the first interview.
About Docebo 💙
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 3000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do – Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.