We are looking for an energetic and creative Marketing Executive who will support our Singapore, Japan & SEA marketing initiatives.
Okay, you’ve got my attention, tell me more…Reporting to the Head of APAC Marketing in Australia, the Marketing Executive SEA will be primarily responsible for marketing efforts across the region. The role will need to drive pipeline generation whilst ensuring marketing goals are met through effective management of timelines, resources, and budget.
Day to day role: You’ll be working with a fun, dynamic and supportive team to deliver a high-quality pipeline and marketing campaigns. As well as…
- Assisting in researching and identifying third party conferences & co-hosted partner activities, including tracking timelines and deliverables to ensure flawless execution, leading to qualified opportunities and sales pipeline.
- Vendor research and selection, which can include sourcing event venues, food, beverage and entertainment as well as serving as the main point of contact for these vendors
- When hosting events, you’ll manage all aspects of event delivery including strategy, objectives materials creation, event messaging/marketing, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production, and logistics.
- Leading on digital strategy in region and will work with other marketing functions, such as Online and Content to deliver on these key initiatives.
- Edit & proof copy for different marketing materials, website content, email campaigns, blog posts, social media posts, case studies and other promotional materials
- Looking for new opportunities to build co-marketing campaigns with the partner network across multiple channels such as digital, social, events and thought leadership.
- Completing ROI analysis; testing and learning quickly, then pivoting strategy to align with findings.
- Able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budgets
To be successful in this role
You will be creative, reliable, organized, detail oriented, and able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines and budget, all while having fun! We are looking for someone with big ideas and an understanding of the market they will operate in. You will have strong relationship and project management skills and creative marketing experience. You’ll take on board ideas from others but be able to make your own judgements on what successful initiatives might look like. Most importantly, you have a roll-up-your-sleeves with a classic ‘can do!’ attitude.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in marketing role or relevant studies
- Experience in delivering marketing communications using email production/distributions systems and social media
- Highly organized, excellent time management and pro-active goal accountability
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment whilst never losing that attention to detail
- Great customer first attitude both internally and externally
- Able to work well and build sound relationships cross-functionally in the organization (we’re all in this together)
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CRM knowledge is preferred (Microsoft Dynamics is a plus)
- Ability to travel within SEA when required
- Knowledge of the Japanese language & market is a plus
- Singapore permanent residency required
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law