Dotdigital is looking for a hands on Product Marketing Manager, reporting into the Head of Product Marketing and working as part of the wider Product and Product Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly articulate and commercially minded individual to contribute to the success of Dotdigital.
This role is focused on ensuring that Dotdigital’s product offering and positioning in the marketing automation landscape is well understood and applied by Sales and Customer Success teams. It requires someone who has a desire to help commercial teams hit and exceed revenue targets, drive up overall business performance, and help Dotdigital become a category leader.
To be successful in the role, stakeholder management skills are essential you will be working closely with product management, sales, customer success, technical, training, and support teams.
In this role you will
- Manage Dotdigital’s competitor intelligence program, ensuring that client and prospect-facing teams in the business have all they need to convey Dotdigital’s strengths over those of its competitors, and can access competitive insights in a just-in-time manner
- Use a range of insights from win/loss reports as well as other BI reporting to understand what drives customer decision-making, also taking initiative where new reporting is needed to fill any blind spots.
- Interview customers and target personas to understand what drives their purchasing behavior and what their perceptions and wants are from their MarTech provider.
- Have a deep understanding of the market categories Dotdigital plays in and produce competitive and market insight reports that will help drive smart, strategic decision-making.
- Develop relationships with Sales and Customer Success teams, ensuring they have access to the knowledge they need to successfully go-to-market.
- Create sales enablement materials and tools that help customer and prospect-facing teams identify opportunities and understand how to position Dotdigital in commercial conversations.
- Be comfortable with technical detail, translating features into benefits, and develop out use cases along the way.
- Work with Sales and Customer Success managers on developing out a cohesive sales enablement program that will help them further grow opportunities and upsell additional areas of Dotdigital’s offering.
- Regularly speak to clients and work with Customer Success & Content Marketing to tell great customer stories and support in the creation of case studies for Marketing and Sales purposes
- Support the successful roll-out of Dotdigital’s product launches by running global sales enablement sessions and liaising with Training and Product Management to ensure that knowledge is effectively transferred from product development stages all the way to Sales and Customer success teams.
Experience & skills
- 3+ years of product marketing experience and demonstrated success in a B2B environment, ideally SAAS, alternatively any Software environment.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering compelling sales tools and content that has driven pipelines, higher win rates and revenue
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems; ability to develop and write a sales enablement plan and supporting value and positioning documents
- Comfortable with BI reporting and data generally; you find it easy to understand BI reports and are comfortable liaising with analysts and data science teams on emerging reporting requirements.
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from execution to strategy
- A fast learner able to quickly pick up new features added to our product and position these to Sales, Partners and customers
- Proficient in content writing, particularly in the form of customer case studies and preferably aimed at a marketing audience
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.
No agencies/recruiters please. We are only accepting applications directly from the applicants. If you are a recruiter, please refrain from reaching out to our staff about this position. Anything contrary will be treated as unsolicited approach under the applicable data protection law
Follow us on social media