Looking to join a growing team, with global scale, that’s having a worldwide impact? At Dozuki, we’re at the forefront of a manufacturing industry revolution characterized by removing paper, connecting people digitally, and helping to bridge the gap between the frontline and the corporate headquarters.
Our Mission at Dozuki is to empower companies to teach visually. Our software helps companies to train and protect their workers across numerous industries. Working at Dozuki means being part of a small team with an opportunity to make a big difference. Our clients include many household-name companies located all over the world.
We’re looking for a Director of Revenue Operations who shares our commitment to operational efficiency and data excellence. If you want to join a team that values every member and you’re ready to help take our revenue team operations to the next level, then we want to talk to you.
As the Director of Revenue Operations, You Will:
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, & Finance teams to develop the systems, processes and data models that support the execution of revenue team operational activities and ensure the capture of meaningful data.
- Manage the revenue team tech stack, including owning the effective setup and operation of the software and tools necessary to support Sales, Marketing and Customer Success activities, with SFDC as the central hub. Other tools include Hubspot, Chilipiper, Outreach, DealHub, etc.
- Support leadership in developing, understanding, and analyzing the key metrics regarding marketing, lead generation, pipeline, pipeline and bookings forecasts, sales efficiency, retention and other KPIs.
- Apply best practices to our system and process setups to maximize results and minimize operational friction for our marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
- Improve revenue team productivity by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools to help our teams work smarter.
- Ensure the integrity of data and data flows in SFDC and other sales and marketing tools and how they interact with our other systems.
- Enforce and monitor data hygiene across the customer journey and platforms.
- Perform data analysis on large and disparate datasets to gather insights to support the leadership team in making key business decisions.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience in Revenue Operations roles, preferably within a B2B SaaS environment.
- Deep knowledge and expertise of tools in the Revenue stack tech, including Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, etc.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, high-growth environments and be able to help facilitate change.
- A critical thinker who is highly analytical and quantitative with a detail-oriented mindset and strong problem solving skills.
- Able to analyze data sets for statistically significant trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You Should Let Us Know If You Have:
- SQL Experience
- SFDC Certifications
What You Get
Dozuki is an awesome place to work, here are just a few of our benefits:
- 🤒 Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 🏝 Remote friendly workplace
- 📈 401(k) matching
- 👶 Generous parental family leave policy
- 🍼 Dependent care FSA
- ⛺️ Flexible schedules & unlimited paid time off
- 💵 2x salary in life insurance plus coverage for spouse and children
- 💌 Charitable contribution matching
- ❤️ Volunteer time off
- 💻 Computer supplies + workplace stipend
- 🧢 Dozuki swag
Dozuki is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any of the other essential characteristics that make each of us unique and valuable. Dozuki is committed to creating a diverse team–not only in who we hire–but through creating a supportive environment for all of our team members based on mutual respect and inclusivity.