We are looking for a Business Development Lead – Cloud Service Providers (CSP) to join the Drata team in EMEA. This role will play a critical part in the success of the Business Development team as a primary driver of partnerships with CSP’s. The ideal BD Lead – CSP’s will identify and develop GTM programs designed to accelerate growth and sales via Drata’s CSP partnerships.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the day-to-day relationship and sales development activities with Cloud Service Provider partnerships
- Drive field engagement between Drata and CSP field sales and channel teams to achieve sales targets, close new logo accounts, and expand existing customers
- Evolve CSP partnerships by introducing creative ideas, driving enablement, sales strategies, and partner incentives to fuel growth
- Provide regular reporting both internally at Drata and externally to CSP partners
- Drive CSP marketplace transactions
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in business development, sales, or account management with a Cloud Service Provider or in a CSP partnership capacity
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment with a proven track record of success in past roles and experiences
- Individual contributor who must be willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Proven track record of success at or with Cloud Service Providers in a sales or partnership type role
- Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Can effectively communicate value propositions and drive initiatives across diverse audiences
- Resourceful, finding ways to get things done regardless of the obstacles
- Organized and detail-oriented with an ability to handle a variety of different projects
- Must be located in the UK
- Learning & Development: $500 USD annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 USD annually towards personal development opportunities
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home plus up to $1,000 USD annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company’s security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We’ve felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process – and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way – with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
To apply for this job please visit drata.com.