You embody Drata’s core values in the way you approach and walk out your work as a customer success manager. Our Customer Success Manager (CSM) role is critical in helping us realize our goal of providing our customers with an unequaled customer experience. You help to drive customer journey and customer lifetime value by building on trust and acting with integrity in all relationships with customers and internally. You obsess customer success through proactive engagement with our customers and our data, helping to nurture, retain, and grow your customer accounts. Your competitive fire makes you a tenacious and enthusiastic team player, collaborating and forging strong relationships with Drata’s teams to achieve OKRs. You tailor customer programs and engagements with an efficiency mindset, always striving to optimize and automate alongside our customers. You seek out diverse perspectives and champion inclusion in your work to provide the best outcomes for Drata and its customers. In this role, your key performance metrics include NPS, logo and revenue retention, product adoption and use, and health. You will be accountable for providing structure and best practices that drive immediate and continuous value realization to our customers. You will work with incredibly well-resourced, knowledgeable, and collaborative CS and GTM teams in the US to support our customers, providing direction and organizational resources to ensure their success. In short, you will become a consultative and trusted advisor in our customers journeys towards compliance and continuous value realization.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as primary point of contact and guide overall relationship with customers, increasing adoption and product use to drive NPS, expansion, and renewal, working collaboratively with Drata team and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively across pillars of CS, GTM, Operations, and Drata leadership teams to identify and realize value and revenue opportunities for each of our customers
- Partner with Drata’s account executive, management, and other sales leaders to assure we continue value-selling based approach through customer journey from point of sale through expansion and renewal
- Engage daily and voraciously with our customers’ and your own performance metrics and data, leveraging all available datasets to fuel more effective and efficient work and customer engagements
- Establish regular cadence meetings (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) with each customer to align and realign on business objectives, KPIs, product use and product opportunities, progression of customer compliance journey, and overall compliance status
- Conduct milestone meetings between customers and Drata CS pillars, expanding customer relationship networks between their teams and ours (solutions architecture, compliance experts) in order to identify and drive value based on customer objectives
- Conduct QBRs with executive and C-level team members from customer orgs and Drata for our most strategic relationships
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of Drata’s platform and engage with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Become trusted advisor for customers around best practices for progressing their compliance journey with Drata, establishing, nurturing, and expanding relationships within each customer organization in concert with relevant Drata team members and stakeholders
- Leverage relationships, data/metrics, and team resources to proactively identify, assess, and flag risk, and collaborate with team to mitigate and address it
- Help to grow mutual accountability between Drata and its customers as we build product, service models, and continually improve our delivery and execution
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years a in Customer Success Management role and 5+ years in a customer-facing role overall
- BA/BS or Equivalent
- Power user/expertise in Slack, Zoom, Google Workspace/GSuite, and CRM systems (Catalyst, Salesforce, etc.) required
- Experience with Jira/ticketing, Gong, Sigma/data dashboards, Chili Piper/calendaring software, Notion preferred
- Experience in B2B SaaS required
- Security, Compliance, and/or GRC experience strongly preferred
- Empathetic, diplomatic, honest communicator, with demonstrable mastery of written and verbal communication
- Active listener and capacity to synthesize and take action on complex dialogue and information
- Data-fueled approach to CSM work, voracious learner
- Collaborative, coachable, constructive attitude
- Embody our ethos of ‘Trust’
- Demonstrable previous successes in a high-growth environment
- Resilient and adaptable to change
- High capacity for managing, prioritizing, and balancing customer and organizational workload (meetings, tasks, administrative, email, project work, etc.)
- Must be located in the London Metro area
This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral part in Drata’s customer success program. We expect you to be an incredibly well organized and meticulous person with the communication, technical, and soft skills needed to thrive in and drive our fast-paced environment. Personal attention to detail and keen enthusiasm for collaboration with our teams are requirements for success.
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Drata complies with Country and Local statutory requirements for time off. Employees are entitled to a minimum of 20 day of paid time off per year
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $1,000 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- You will be required to go into the London office a few days a week
This role will receive a competitive base salary, commission, benefits, and equity.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company’s security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We’ve felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process – and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way – with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
To apply for this job please visit drata.com.