Be Part of Building the Future
Dremio is The Easy and Open Data Lakehouse, providing self-service analytics with data warehouse functionality and data lake flexibility across all of your data. Dremio increases agility with a revolutionary data-as-code approach that adopts Git concepts to enable data experimentation, version control, and governance. In addition, Dremio breaks down data silos by simplifying ingestion into the lakehouse, and also allowing queries directly on databases and data warehouses. All of this is available through a fully managed service that not only eliminates the need to maintain infrastructure and software, but also automatically optimizes the data in the lakehouse to maximize performance for every workload.
Founded in 2015, Dremio is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Investors include Cisco Investments, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Sapphire Ventures. For more information, visit www.dremio.com. Connect with Dremio on GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that really do change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
About the role
We’re growing fast and looking for a highly-talented, driven, and self-motivated product marketer with experience analyzing the market, setting strategy, and creating awesome content and messaging. In this role, you’ll work across our Dremio sales, product, alliances and marketing teams to develop go-to-market plans and messaging and content that drives awareness and adoption of our products. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our market and help our customers and users understand the positive impact Dremio can have on their business. To excel in this role you should have a passion for storytelling, a bias for action, and an insatiable curiosity about how technology works.
What you’ll be doing
- Analyze market, competitor, and customer information to develop insights for the product team and to inform Dremio’s key growth strategies: e.g., Data Mesh and Fabric Enablement, 360 Data Strategies, Modern Data Stack Value & Architectures, etc.
- Work with external partners to deliver joint campaigns, customer adoption and enablement, and achieve jointly defined business outcomes. Key technology partners include AWS, Microsoft, Fivetran, Privacera, dbt, Tableau, and many others. Will be accountable for many aspects of messaging, strategy, and customer outcomes across Dremio’s technology partner ecosystem.
- Create strategies that will educate potential customers at scale and drive adoption of Dremio’s products.
- Develop a working knowledge of all Dremio’s products and concepts, and synthesize that knowledge into crisp, compelling, and customer-validated messaging targeted at data engineers, data architects, analysts, and leaders.
- Produce high-quality and useful content that communicates both the value and functionality of key product features. Content includes web pages, white papers, reference architectures, case studies, sales enablement material, tutorials, demos, and more.
- Focus on the creation of customer content that helps other customers understand use case patterns, architectural best practices, and Dremio’s unique value proposition. Drive market altering technology and business patterns and educate global audiences on how to achieve greater impact using Dremio.
What we’re looking for
- 8+ years experience in Product Management, Solutions Architecture, or Product Marketing.
- 5+ years experience with data analytics tools.
- Expert understanding of prevailing and emerging data lake and analytics technologies. Strong focus on distributed search, analytics, and/or query services.
- Ability to describe complex technical products to internal and external stakeholders in simple terms. Preference for articulating differentiation of Dremio across markets from engineering to executive level business leadership.
- A command for writing with excellent composition skills.
- Experience building content to support product-led growth initiatives (PLG) preferred.
- Strong enterprise leadership ability with demonstrated experience earning trust with Product Management, Engineering, Alliances/Business Development, Sales and Marketing organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Bonus points if you have
- Startup experience; we move at a very fast pace and require significant individual initiative.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and summarize data with actionable insights.
- Experience building web content and managing web pages.
- Experience leading enterprise data and analytics platforms for a large organization, accountable for analyzing, selecting, and running these platforms at scale.
- Led technology partnerships and integrations for a technology platform company.
What we offer
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short term / long term disability and life insurance
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Flexible PTO
- 16 hours of volunteer time off
- 12 company paid holidays, including Juneteenth
- Remote work options
- Monthly “Get Stuff Done” (GSD) Days
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Quarterly swag surprise
**Certain benefits are only allowed to full-time Dremio employees and may not be the same across all locations. #LI-E
The base salary range for this position is $162,609 to $220,000 per year. The base salary actually offered to a successful candidate will take into account various relevant and non-discriminatory business factors including, without limitation, the candidate’s geographic location, job-related experience, knowledge, and skills, and education, as well as internal equity considerations. A successful candidate may also be eligible to earn additional compensation including commissions and/or bonuses.
What we value
At Dremio, we hold ourselves to high standards when it comes to People, Thinking, and Action. Our Gnarlies (that’s what we call our employees) communicate with clarity, drive accountability, and are respectful towards each other. We confront brutal facts and focus on results while operating with a sense of urgency and building a “flywheel”. People who like to jump in and drive momentum will thrive in our #GnarlyLife.
Dremio is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other unlawful factor.
Dremio is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
Dremio has policies in place to protect the personal information that employees and applicants disclose to us. Please click here to review the privacy notice.
To apply for this job please visit app.joinrise.co.