Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace – the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
Our Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with companies around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Sales Strategy team develops insights to assess business performance, and leads initiatives to identify new sources of growth. We work closely with senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the planning and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team at Dropbox knows its customers better than any other team. We’re passionate about our customers and their objectives, helping them prioritise their work through Dropbox’s multiple products. The customer success team benefits from having relationships with a diverse set of teams within Dropbox, from the Sales Account Managers, Customer Experience team (support), the Technical Solutions Specialist, Marketing and many more. Dropbox’s solution suite isn’t tied to a specific industry so our products will introduce you to a wide variety of customers and verticals. So if you like the sound of a collaborative, customer oriented team, who are ‘worthy of trust’ while being strong advocates for our customers, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be supporting post-sale customer deployment, education and training. You will play an integral role in our customer’s journey with Dropbox -helping them deploy Dropbox and our suite of additional products while helping them realise the value from their investment with Dropbox. This will give you opportunity to have a meaningful impact with a diverse group of customers. You will also support Dropbox business objectives including driving customer retention and growth. We are a collaborative, customer oriented team, we are ‘worthy of trust’ and we are strong advocates for our customers.
- Lead post-sale customer deployment calls while collaborating with Account Managers, Technical Solution Specialists/Engineers, in adopting Dropbox, Dropbox Sign, DocSend and other products as they are added to our portfolio
- Discover customer goals/objectives and chart a plan for successful time-bound outcomes of those goals
- Develop a thorough understanding of Dropbox’s multiple products. Feel comfortable showcasing product features and their value to both decision makers and their employees
- Work with the Channel Sales team, helping our partners understand the value of Dropbox products
- Co-prepare and present QBR/EBRs (adoption insights/recommendations and product updates)
- Responsible for end customer engagement to drive education and training about their DBX solutions and products to support implementation, usage, adoption and integration into business workflows
- You have the ability to navigate a customer or partner interaction that focuses on technical aspects of the product
- Providing vital feedback from clients back to Dropbox leadership and product team
- Collaborate with Account Managers to ensure renewal and or growth for key accounts by driving account health and business
- Work with the team and leadership on identifying process and scale improvements.
- Customer Success or similar experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- A technical aptitude with experience in communicating effectively at all levels
- Customer Oriented Problem Solving & Analytical mindset
- A passion for technology and learning
- Collaborative and Highly Engaged approach
- Self starter approach with prior experience with complex scenarios, cross-functional partnership execution across sales, legal, and finance
- Familiarity with sales cycles
- Ability to contribute to building new processes and systems
- Prior experience with CRM systems
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with basic modelling
- Preferred Experience within the Geographic coverage that include the EMEA countries
- Language requirement: Fluency in English and German is a requirement.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage*
- Retirement Savings through a defined contribution pension or savings plan**
- Dropbox provides a Flexible PTO Policy in addition to your statutory holidays allowing you to unplug, unwind, and refresh
- Dropbox also provides exclusive additional paid time off for all FTE employees across the Globe, in addition to any relevant statutory holidays
- Protection Plans including Life and Disability Insurance*
- A Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Fertility Benefits, Adoptions and Surrogacy support, and Lactation support
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
*Where group plans are not available, allowances are provided
**Benefit, amount, and type are dependent on geographical location, based upon applicable law or company policy
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://jobicy.com/jobs/96878-customer-success-manager-51→