CEO.CA, the fastest growing stock market community with 9 million users and 18 million monthly page views. With the platform gaining popularity, the load on services is growing and we have a wide range of marketing initatives that we need a specialist to assist with. We’re looking for a dynamic and creative Marketing & Operations Analyst with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our growing team.
An ideal candidate will be the marketing and operations expert at CEO.CA. An individual that values creation of quality content, embraces divergent thinking and creative ideas, data-driven with strong analytical skills, ability to provide technical insight to continuously better optimization, and understand capital markets. The initiative is to amplify CEO.CA’s presence, acquire new users, and attract more advertising clients.
- Devise and execute marketing strategies to boost brand presence, which includes generating campaigns, creating original contents, identifying target audience, on-ground activation etc.
- Develop and perform optimization strategies, which involves SEO/SEM, and monitoring and analyzing performance metrics – traffic, lead generation, conversation rates etc.
- Manage and build partnerships with external vendors, advertisers, and contractors to support initiatives such as media partnerships and conference sponsorships.
- Conduct research, audits and analysis, and prepare summary reports.
- Keep up to date with latest advancements and best marketing practices.
- Other marketing and operation task as required to ensure key business functions are executed swiftly and efficiently.
- 2+ years of working experience in a marketing and/or operations role.
- Well-versed with multiple social media platforms and have proven ability in developing engaging content.
- Proficient with SEO practices such as Google / Webtrends / Hubspot analytics, and algorithms.
- Demonstrate knowledge of capital market, and exhibit strong interest in finance/investment, and junior resources/mining is an asset.
- Posses strong critical thinking and analytics skills – using data to inform decisions.
- Interested in working at a start-up setting and help shape the direction of the company with innovative and out of the box ideas.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Tech savvy – proficient with productivity and creative applications (ex. MS Office, Google Suite, Canva, and Figma etc.), and aptitude to learn new tools.
Tell Us More! (Make sure to highlight these nice-to-haves)
- Marketing, media and/or PR experience.
- Relevant projects and/or work experience in capital markets, finance/investment, and/or mining/junior resources.
- Past or current experiences with start-ups or business ventures.
- BONUSShare with us past implementation of marketing strategies for business growth and development, user acquisition, enhance brand presence etc. or ideas for us at CEO.CA!
*** This is a full-time position. We have offices in Toronto and Montreal, and employees can work in either location. Hybrid/Remote arrangement is a possible option too. ***
Email us your resume with cover letter to [email protected], with the subject line “Marketing & Operations Analyst”.
We take potential into consideration. If you don’t have this exact experience but you know you have what it takes, be sure to give us more insight through your application. Also, let us know your salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We wish to thank all applicants for your interest but only individuals who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.