EasyLlama is disrupting the outdated, expensive, and unengaging compliance training market. We are flipping the script and meeting the moment with an innovative and forward-thinking compliance training solution to make workplaces safer, more positive, and more inclusive than ever before. EasyLlama’s modern, interactive, and mobile-friendly solution meets employees where they are with an on-demand, self-paced, and bite-sized delivery that fosters engagement. As the highest-rated compliance training solution, we’ve got a herd of 6,000+ happy customers, such as Shake Shack, Hilton, Skims, JiffyLube, Y Combinator, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to join our four person marketing team as we refine our GTM strategy for the next era of EasyLlama! If you have a passion for creating integrated campaigns with creativity to drive funnel conversions, let’s talk! This is a tactical, individual contributor role, reporting into our Director of Revenue. This role is open to US citizens and legal residents, as well as Canadian citizens.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute multi-channel campaigns (email, webinars, content, paid search, social media) to boost leads and sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement effective account-based marketing(ABM) strategies targeting key industries and segments.
- Utilize your expertise in pay-per-click optimization (PPO) and conversion rate optimization (CRO) to maximize campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Manage and optimize marketing operations processes, including lead scoring, nurturing, and database management, to ensure accurate and high-quality data.
- Analyze campaign performance metrics and provide actionable insights to continuously improve and refine marketing strategies.
- Contribute to the development of marketing collateral, landing pages, and other assets to support demand generation efforts.
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years experience in SEO and SEM in-house for a B2B company. Startup experience is preferred.
- You have 2+ years experience in ABM activities in partnership with sales, including target account identification and cross-functional campaign execution.
- You have 2+ years experience PPO, CRO, campaign planning and execution without agency reliance. You’ll launch and optimize ads directly on platform.
- You are data-driven and love MarOps. Tell us about your Hubspot workflow and the technologies that excite you!
- You love details and have strong organizational skills. We’re in Hubspot, Google Workspace, Slack and Notion.
- You enjoy working collaboratively and cross-functionally. You’ll collaborate with a Copywriter and SEO Specialist to deliver campaigns. We work in all timezones in the USA.
How We’ll Take Care of You:
- $110,000-125,000 annual base salary, OTE: $120,000-140,000
- Flexible, fully remote environment
- Generous vacation time – Recharging is essential. We respect your time off and encourage it.
- Competitive employer-sponsored health insurances
- 401(k) + company matching
- Professional development reimbursements
- Monthly wellness credit
The Interview Process:
- Recruiter Phone Screen
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Presentation interview w/Director of Revenue
- Culture Interview w/People Operations and CEO
- Reference Check
The EasyLlama herd is fully remote, with employees distributed across the US and the world. To ensure the best employee experience, we offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, an annual wellness stipend, PTO, 401k with company matching, and monthly team events to nurture connection!
At EasyLlama, we strive to walk the walk. We are helping make workplaces all over the globe safer and more inclusive, including our own. We honor employees and candidates from all walks of life and all experiences, regardless of race, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.