EasyLlama is disrupting the outdated, expensive, and unengaging compliance training market. We are flipping the script and meeting the moment with an innovative and forward-thinking compliance training solution to make workplaces safer, more positive, and more inclusive than ever before. EasyLlama’s modern, interactive, and mobile-friendly solution meets employees where they are with an on-demand, self-paced, and bite-sized delivery that fosters engagement. As the highest-rated compliance training solution, we’ve got a herd of 6,000+ happy customers, such as Shake Shack, Hilton, Skims, JiffyLube, Y Combinator, and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our four person marketing team as we refine our GTM strategy for the next era of EasyLlama! If you have a passion for creating integrated campaigns with creativity to drive funnel conversions, let’s talk! We’re looking for a “pi-shaped” marketer who can be equally strategic and tactical and have an analytical vision for driving revenue goals with our Sales team.
What You’ll Do:
- Increase website traffic through SEO and paid advertising campaigns
- Increase lead generation through conversion rate optimization
- Improve conversion rate by improving website experience and landing page optimization
- Increase brand awareness via multi campaigns and events
- Implement and manage marketing automation software to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Increase engagement and conversions from target accounts through the successful launch of an account-based marketing (ABM)
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years experience in SEO and SEM in-house for a B2B company. Startup experience is preferred. As marketers we wear many hats.
- You have experience with PPO, CRO, campaign planning and execution without agency reliance. You’ll launch and optimize ads directly on platform.
- You are data-driven and love MarOps. Tell us about your Hubspot workflow and the technologies that excite you!
- You love details and have strong organizational skills. We’re in Hubspot, Google Workspace, Slack and Notion.
- You enjoy working collaboratively and cross-functionally. You’ll collaborate with a Copywriter and SEO Specialist to deliver campaigns.
How We’ll Take Care of You:
- $110,000-125,000 annual base salary, OTE: $120,000-135,000
- Flexible, fully remote environment
- Generous vacation time – Recharging is essential. We respect your time off and encourage it.
- Competitive employer-sponsored health insurances
- 401(k) + company matching
- Professional development reimbursements
- Monthly wellness credit
The EasyLlama herd is fully remote, with employees distributed across the US and the world. To ensure the best employee experience, we offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, an annual wellness stipend, PTO, 401k with company matching, and monthly team events to nurture connection!
At EasyLlama, we strive to walk the walk. We are helping make workplaces all over the globe safer and more inclusive, including our own. We honor employees and candidates from all walks of life and all experiences, regardless of race, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media