Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
Our purpose is to guide all companies toward a sustainable world. EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution. Learn more about our team and culture on EcoVadis careers page. If you have questions about the company or open roles you can chat with an insider.
The marketing operations team drives and delivers operational excellence, digital strategy, process design, campaign execution, and martech support for the marketing team. This team leverages marketing and web technologies to enhance customer experiences and drive tangible business results.
As a strategic operations team member, the Senior Demand Generation Manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaign strategies and website experiences that result in qualified leads and new opportunities. This team leader and individual contributor will collaborate to help build an inclusive, inspiring work environment. This role reports to the Director of Marketing Operations and Demand Generation.
In this role, you will implement marketing strategies and manage a small team responsible for campaign execution, performance analysis, channel management, process creation, tool adoption, website updates, and conversion rate optimization.
- Implement integrated cross-channel marketing plans to acquire new customers and drive new opportunities
- Lead a team of 2-3 marketing professionals to deliver against team and business goals while mentoring and encouraging their development
- Manage outside agencies and contractors as required
- Create, optimize and scale engaging brand awareness, lead generation, and relevant nurture campaigns to meet customer needs
- Oversee channel strategy, execution, and maintenance for SEM, SEO, paid social, video, email, direct mail, and new channels as appropriate
- Create and document robust and scalable business processes as well as improve MarTech adoption
- Work with partners in sales and marketing on content, thought leadership, events, product launches, and more to drive new opportunities
- Identify risks and opportunities through campaign results analysis
- Maintain knowledge of modern marketing strategies and tactics as well as relevant trends in the MarTech
- Minimum 8 years of marketing experience developing and executing marketing strategies, preferably in a global B2B organization
- Minimum 3 years of management experience, with demonstrated ability leading a high-performance team
- Deep understanding of demand generation best practices and how to craft an engaging customer journey
- Ability to implement a strategic customer acquisition marketing plan and to direct a team through flawless execution
- Proven success at driving quality leads through cross-channel campaigns that convert and drive overall revenue growth with specific expertise in key digital channels
- Experience with WordPress and website development, testing, and analytic tools
- Strong partnership and collaboration skills to lead and influence others across the organization
- Proven track record of success using data to create insights and inspire change
- Expertise with ad platforms, including LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google AdWords
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Pardot), CRM (Salesforce), business intelligence tools (Google Data Studio and Tableau), and project management tools (Wrike)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Enjoy a balance of mentoring and developing team members while also being an individual contributor when needed
- Creative problem-solver with a growth mindset; actively and intuitively seeks ways to simplify the process and improve performance
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and the ability to think strategically about a quickly growing business alongside the interest and ability to dive into tactical details
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, capable of owning and creating documentation and presenting/influencing senior leadership
- A plus, experience with website tools, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- One more plus, prior website responsibility
- Marketing Automation tools: Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo and similar
- Salesforce Knowledge
- Google suite (ads, analytics, tag manager etc)
- Sales Cadence tools (Salesloft or Outreach) (a plus)
- Content management platforms
- E-commerce (a plus)
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Casual and very friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
- Base salary + variable compensation plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health, Wellness, and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accidental death, long-term disability insurance
- Home office allowance program
- Work from home & work from anywhere policy
- Employee referral bonus policy
- Paid employee volunteer day
- Access to online learning library
- Free virtual Yoga/Pilates
- Virtual and in-person team building events
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, including the provision of interview questions, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity and inclusion and does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique.
Follow us on social media