Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
Our purpose is to guide all companies toward a sustainable world. EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution. Learn more about our team and culture on EcoVadis careers page. If you have questions about the company or open roles you can chat with an insider.
The marketing operations team drives and delivers operational excellence, digital strategy, process design, execution, and martech support for the marketing team. This team leverages marketing and web technologies to enhance customer experiences and drive tangible business results.
As a strategic operations team member, you are responsible for the EcoVadis global website (in 10 languages). This role requires working collaboratively in producing digital content with cross-functional partners to help build an inclusive, inspiring work environment. This position reports to the Senior Digital Manager.
In this role, you will own the overall direction of the corporate website and external-facing web properties, creating an optimal, compelling, and personalized customer-first experience.
- Oversee the long-term web strategy and implement modern marketing strategies, technologies, and digital designs to meet customer needs
- Proactively identify opportunities to win keywords and regularly conduct optimizations
- Collaborate with content, product marketing, campaign managers, and design to execute campaigns and strategies not limited to SEO, conversion rate optimization, and user experience testing
- Develop and implement link and traffic-building strategies
- Leverage data analytics and automation to create value for customers and generate new business opportunities
- Manage day-to-day contacts with agencies and consultants for Web Development Operations (Web Dev), and other capabilities
- Manage projects and maintenance schedules, making them visible to key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain all documentation related to the website, including architecture, content, production and QA process, and enablement materials
- Train users on web strategy, processes, and how to use the systems
- Keep up to date with industry best practices, data protection regulations, and web compliance
- Minimum 3 years experience in website management or a related area, preferably in a global B2B organization
- Proven track record of content management systems experience and understanding of website architecture, maintenance, and reporting
- Knowledge of website optimization, accessibility, and best practices
- Experience working with WordPress, Uberflip, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Figma, Data Studio, Wrike, and Google Office Suite or similar tools
- Experience building website pages and knowledge of site maintenance processes
- Knowledge of commonly used digital production concepts, practices, and procedures
- Creative problem-solver with a growth mindset; actively and intuitively seeks ways to simplify the process and improve performance
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and the ability to think strategically about a quickly growing business alongside the interest and ability to dive into tactical details
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, capable of owning and creating documentation and presenting/influencing senior leadership
- One more plus, experience with Marketing Automation Platforms and CRM
- Marketing Automation tools: Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo and similar
- Salesforce Knowledge
- Google suite (ads, analytics, tag manager etc)
- Sales Cadence tools (Salesloft or Outreach) (a plus)
- Content management platforms
- E-commerce (a plus)
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Casual and very friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
- Base salary + variable compensation plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health, Wellness, and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accidental death, long-term disability insurance
- Home office allowance program
- Work from home & work from anywhere policy
- Employee referral bonus policy
- Paid employee volunteer day
- Access to online learning library
- Free virtual Yoga/Pilates
- Virtual and in-person team building events
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions, and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, including the provision of interview questions, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity and inclusion and does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique.