Egencia (an Amex GBT company) is a place where colleagues find inspiration in travel as a force for good and – through their work – can make an impact on our industry. We’re here to help our colleagues achieve success and offer an inclusive and collaborative culture where your voice is valued.
Ready to explore a career path? Start your journey.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced individual with a background in Product Marketing and/or digital adoption to join Egencia’s Product Marketing team. This role will present Egencia’s product tools and features to our users to increase adoption, grow revenue and educate end users about how to maximise the value of Egencia’s platform. You will work cross-functionally with several teams, including Product Management, UX, Marketing, Implementation and Analytics, to enhance new and returning user journeys, announcing new platform features as part of product go-to-market and use tactical tools and messages to contribute to the company’s revenue objectives.
As an experienced marketer that’s passionate about product engagement and adoption, you will know how to use data to deliver digital adoption strategies that deliver increased user satisfaction, adoption and business revenue.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will:
- Oversee the implementation of a digital adoption program and a digital adoption platform in partnership with Product, Engineering and Analytics teams.
- Design and execute a multi-year program for digital adoption with business stakeholders including business-as-usual governance.
- Monitor and report on adoption and engagement metrics as part of product go-to-market launch plans and new user onboarding, identifying areas of opportunity for improvement and taking action to drive increased adoption and usage.
- Work with Product Management, UX, Product Marketing and Analytics to develop a strong understanding of the end-to-end user journey to deliver digital adoption solutions that make digital adoption easy for our users.
- Work with Product Marketing on digital adoption tactics as part of product go-to-market launch plans, ensuring that users are aware of new and changed tools and features in order to maximise user engagement, adoption and revenue.
- Embed product value proposition, messaging, use cases and user benefits into digital adoption campaigns.
- Own the design, development and delivery of digital adoption platform content, including product help centre copy writing, localisation, publication and video content scripts and production for users that’s easy-to-understand.
Who you are
You’re ready to lead, share and implement standard methodologies, unafraid to break existing rules and do things differently. You are able to define and execute a vision across partners to develop strategic, impactful plans. With strong written and verbal communication skills, you are comfortable adjusting your communication style and working practices to accommodate different levels within the organisation.
- Have a bias for action and the ability to define and execute a vision, collaboration across the organisation to develop strategic, actional and integrated plans.
- Understand different cultures and are comfortable adjusting your communication style and working practices to accommodate different levels within the organisation.
- Are comfortable working in dynamic environments and have a high tolerance for ambiguity, seeking to unravel complexity and to lead and define new processes, answers and solutions.
- Demonstrate a strong partnership ethos across different business departments including Product Management, UX, Marketing and Analytics.
- Exhibit critical and very structured thinking. You can absorb information and arrive at a position to influence others quickly.
- Have excellent time management skills and highly organised, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Are an active learner with the ability to make independent observations and connect the dots.
- Are flexible: we are a global organisation and flexibility to accommodate is essential.
Your skills and experience
- You have minimum five years product marketing experience and/or digital adoption experience in a B2B SaaS or enterprise software company.
- A proven track record of increasing user adoption of product tools and features that increases revenue and user satisfaction as part of product go-to-market launches.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- English is your native language / mother tongue.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop, optimise, and measure performance and outcomes.
- Ideally, you have experience of working with digital adoption platforms such as Pendo, AppCues, Intercom etc.
Relocation (Y/N): N
- United Kingdom – London
The #TeamEgencia Experience
Work and life: Find your happy medium at Egencia.
- Flexible benefits are tailored to each country and start the day you do. These include health and welfare insurance plans, retirement programs, parental leave, adoption assistance, and more.
- Travel perks: get a choice of deals each week from major travel providers on everything from flights to hotels to cruises and car rentals.
- Develop the skills you want when the time is right for you, with global tuition assistance, access to over 20,000 courses on our learning platform, leadership courses, and new job openings available to internal candidates first.
- We strive to champion Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in every aspect of our business at GBT. You can connect with colleagues through our global Inclusion Groups, centered around common identities or initiatives, to discuss challenges, obstacles, achievements, and drive company awareness and action.
- Wellbeing resources to support mental and emotional health for you and your immediate family.
- And much more!
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, gender identity (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status, citizenship or marital status. It is our policy to maintain an equal-opportunity environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias for our candidates, colleagues, clients and suppliers.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please, let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the hiring process. For more details, please consult GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement.
What if I don’t meet every requirement? If you’re passionate about our mission and believe you’d be a phenomenal addition to our team, don’t worry about “checking every box;” please apply anyway. You may be exactly the person we’re looking for!
To apply for this job please visit travelhrportal.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.