This role is for marketing various products/services to users. This role is responsible for thinking, conceptualizing, and end-to-end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher transactions, revenues and engagement. Looking for experienced category managers in ecommerce, product marketing managers who have handled millions of transactions and have the know-how of the latest Martech hacks. What you can expect in this role is the freedom to experiment, fail, iterate and learn without compromising on the OKRs and end outcomes.
- Strategise on marketing strategy to increase user activation and drive incremental bookings/orders from the existing user base
- Create media mix strategy for 360-degree integrated marketing campaigns across ATL, BTL, direct marketing channels, social media & growth hacks
- Strategise and execute Annual/ Quarterly/ Monthly marketing plan to drive utilisation and revenue generation across the service line
- Responsible for strategizing and execution of GTM strategy for the launch of new product/ service line
- Crunch data and analyse user behaviour through funnel optimization. Translate data insights to build marketing campaigns while conducting A/B testing.
- Creation of an Automation journey with predictive, RFM segments
- Analyse the customer segment and keep a close tab on the numbers/health of the segment
- Create marketing collaterals for activation, track utilization, and push app downloads across clients
- Increase app engagement across different services (Sponsored and self-paid)
- Liaising with Customer SPOCs, understand client requirements and create customised communication plans for specific targeting, including on-site activities and employee engagement programs
- Liaising with multiple internal stakeholders like Customer success, product, operations, tele-calling team
- A strong knowledge of an app-based ecosystem and the ability to drive utilization of services on a continuous basis
- Experience in strategizing and executing 360-degree integrated marketing campaigns
- Desire to dive deep and learn about ekincare, user behaviour, and analytics around the same
- Experience in using marketing tools like MoEngage, branch.io, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Automation tools and technologies, creating automated customer journeys using different customer cohorts
- A strong understanding of the RFM model, to create strategies that help in converting more and more users to champion users.
- Experience in the launch of new products and driving revenue generation
- History of working cross-functionally with sales, product management, agency/ designers, and other stakeholder teams.
- At least 2 years of planning and executing communication campaigns – emails, SMS, push notifications, in-app
- Ability to derive insights from data & Hands-on with excel
- Experience in Content strategy and content writing
- Ability to find a way amidst chaos and ensure timely delivery
- 4+ years of experience in marketing and user acquisition/retention at B2C e-commerce or other start-ups with a proven track record of executing and managing an acquisition portfolio of 5L+ users
- Handled annual budget of more than 5Cr
- Have managed multiple 360-degree integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience in driving millions of app downloads through App Store Optimisation & Campaign Tracking
- Ability to find a way through amidst chaos and ensure timely delivery
- Experience in handling customer segment/s
- Believes in ” No task is too small for him/her”
Do not apply if:
- You do not have experience in marketing and have only work on marketing as a support function
- You do not have experience in managing Apps or B2C products
- You do not have experience with campaign management/ CRM marketing tools like Moengage, etc.
Follow us on social media