Electric is the industry leader in providing world-class IT technology and real-time support for small and mid-sized businesses. With over 1,000 customers and more than 45,000 employee end-users, Electric’s IT platform includes: real-time support powered by 200+ IT technicians, security, device & inventory management, network & server management, application & cloud management, employee on-boarding and off-boarding, procurement & provisioning, and data monitoring & insights. Electric is a Series D company funded by an all-star team of investors including: Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, 01 Advisors, Primary Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Slack, Atreides Management, Vintage Investment Partners, and Greenspring Associates.
Electric is now over 600 employees and is led by a seasoned executive team. Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a growth stage technology company.
We are seeking a Revenue Operations Manager to join our team. This role will work cross-departmentally with all aspects of revenue generation from demand to customer success. You will be responsible for the performance, strategy and implementation of significant projects to support organization-wide goals. The teams you are supporting will grow and change rapidly over the next few years, so scale and efficiency should be your passion and you should consider yourself a project manager on a mission to drive operational efficiencies across the customer lifecycle to support this mission to scale.
What you’ll do
- Serve as the representative and advocate for our systems to the organization and GTM teams and manage business system changes/updates as part of larger projects
- Translate business requirements to operational and technical requirements to support operational enablement
- Evaluates and supports decision making for the technology needs for the GTM teams
- Advise on operational modeling, revenue forecasting, data analysis, building strategies and iterating on workflow/process improvements
- Proactively reviews and strives to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Build reports/dashboard to track performance metrics and KPIs; providing data insights and actionable recommendations
Who you are
- 3+ years of sales operations, revenue operations, project management, or business analyst experience
- 1+ years experience leading a team of 2+ direct reports
- String knowledge of Salesforce, system applications and other tools in the RevOps tech stack such as ZoomInfo
- Experience in implementation and administration of software tools and technologies that GTM teams use to optimize their performance
- Fluency with GTM metrics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Flexible, agile and adaptable; used to wearing multiple-hats
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Experienced working in a fast pace environment
Excited about the opportunity, but worried you don’t meet all the requirements? We recognize that people with marginalized identities are less likely to apply to jobs where they don’t meet every single qualification. We encourage you to apply anyway, and give us both the chance to find out if you’re the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
Follow us on social media