Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it’s ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it’s vital, and it’s only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world’s most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put, We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
The Senior Manager of Marketing will be a high-impact, founding member of the new Marketing team at Eleos Health, reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing. In this role, you will design, build and execute marketing programs that impact the entire funnel as a leader and a doer. Your mission will be to drive long-term engagement and loyalty within our addressable market and among our prospects and customers, supporting growth and retention and directly impacting the success of our GTM teams and Eleos Health overall.
You will collaborate with GTM teams (Sales, Customer Success, Revenue Operations, Product and Solution Engineering) to establish and implement the strategy for all lifecycle marketing communication to prospects and customers, including decision makers, influencers and users, driving deeper audience understanding for the business. Initially, your top areas of focus will be driving new customer activation (existing logo) and pipeline generation (new logo).
Who are you?
A successful candidate has several years of experience managing lifecycle marketing programs for a customer-obsessed, high-growth B2B company. They will bring a proven track record of impacting awareness, pipeline generation, conversion rates, activation/adoption and retention, and have deep experience leveraging customer insights to inform their strategy. This role can be based in our Waltham, MA office or remote, with a preference for the Eastern Time Zone. The role will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing.
- You love customers. Some would even call you, “customer-obsessed.” You love to learn what motivates them, how they think, and what they like.
- You like technology. You are very familiar with marketing technologies and can ramp on the technical minutiae of our product quickly.
- You are comfortable using data to inform your strategy. You’re confident in your ability to determine the success or failure of an initiative based on what the data says, and you know how to communicate that insight to your leadership and your team.
- You know how to tailor a message for a specific audience. In fact, you might have had experience copywriting in a previous role.
- You can foster an intellectually curious, data-driven culture.
- You are flexible and adaptable. You can navigate ambiguity. However, you also enjoy creating structures and processes in a rapidly growing organization.
- You are self-motivated and constantly seek out ways to help find new efficiencies for you and your team.
How will you contribute?
- Build the lifecycle marketing function for Eleos Health and define the roadmap for automated, multi-channel lifecycle campaigns, from ideation to launch to optimization
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Revenue Operations and Product teams to identify opportunities, build roadmaps, and develop optimization loops across the customer lifecycle, with an emphasis on personalization and engagement
- Translate business objectives, product roadmap, content calendars, marketing strategy, channel requirements, and customer insights into comprehensive and targeted marketing programs for key segments of customers
- Define goals, benchmarks, and KPIs for lifecycle marketing programs
- Partner with Commercial and Product team colleagues to support the delivery of an outstanding prospect and customer experience as well as contribute to cross-functional business objectives
- Collaborate with Senior Director of Marketing to develop a messaging strategy for each lifecycle stage of the customer journey, leveraging data-driven insights to inform positioning and reinforcement
- Architect lists, campaigns, personas, landing pages, emails, forms, workflows and tracking links, within Hubspot Marketing Hub
- Continuously A/B test and optimize campaigns to drive incremental gains in conversion and retention
- Partner with Revenue Operations to drive automation and operational excellence for relevant marketing platforms as well as reporting for leadership and stakeholders that quantifies the results of lifecycle initiatives and justifies technology investments
- Stay up to date on changing global privacy and compliance laws that impact marketing and customer communications
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- Experience scaling an early-stage startup (Pre-Series B) or small company
- 5-7 years of experience in lifecycle marketing, demand generation, and/or adoption marketing with proven success designing, implementing, and iterating on lifecycle marketing initiatives in a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company
- Deeply familiar with engagement strategies and channels
- Proven success working cross-functionally with internal business partners, including Sales, Customer Success, Product and Revenue Operations teams
- Deep understanding of attribution methodologies and successful track record of measuring and delivering on performance targets
- Expertise with Marketing Automation Platforms, particularly Hubspot Marketing Hub as integrated with Salesforce CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable presenting/speaking in front of senior leaders.
- Flexibility in tackling tasks small and large, even when ambiguity is high, and juggling multiple projects at once
- Organized and adept at defining processes and creating structure from scratch
- Previous work history in healthcare industry is a plus but not required
- A product that positively impacts people’s lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen
- We offer significant equity.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Hybrid work opportunities.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, team lunch once a week, and monthly team events.
- Mental health days off, you can take any moment simply because you need them.
- The base pay range for this position is $120,000 – $160,000 per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on several factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Follow us on social media