Today, more people than ever are speaking publicly about their mental health. Whether it’s ourselves, our friends and family or even public figures, taking care of your behavioral health is no longer a taboo, it’s vital, and it’s only human. Eleos is on a mission to help deliver the world’s most effective behavioral care through data, measurement, and personalization. Or simply put, We want to give clinicians the support they need to do the important work only they can do.
What is this opportunity?
The Senior Sales Development Representative will be a high-impact member of the Go-To-Market team, reporting to the Sales Manager. We have a wonderful and innovative platform, and we’d like your help starting conversations about it! You will focus on generating new business opportunities for Eleos Health by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential customers. You will be responsible for creating and managing leads through the top-of-funnel in our sales pipeline, generating opportunities for new business, and ensuring that our sales goals are met. You will own the outreach strategy and meeting quota for 1-2 territories, which contain 6-7 states each. This role will be working closely with our colleagues in Sales, Marketing, RevOps, and Customer Success teams.
Who are you?
You are a passionate and driven sales professional. You dedicate your time to researching market trends and developing a deep understanding of your ICP. This allows you to effectively message to potential customers and garner their interest . You believe that intricate relevance and personalization helps your messaging resonate with an organization’s needs and pain-points, which sets you apart from the typical sales representative. You are excellent at managing your time and prioritizing tasks that lead to complete coverage of your territory. You utilize the full extent of the available technology stack to ensure that your workflow is streamlined for success. You are creative and adaptable with experience in earlier stage companies and start-ups. You welcome new challenges and collaborate with your teammates to achieve breakthroughs. You communicate new strategies and successes frequently, understanding the importance of idea-sharing. You like to ask questions, educate yourself on value-props, and better understand the intricacies of the platform offerings. You engage with members of departments outside of your own to gather insight and stay aligned on current topics. You are a team-player and actively engage in all meetings, bringing positive energy to every activity.
How will you contribute?
- Accurately identify prospects/accounts within our ICP, and build out all target accounts thoroughly
- Effectively utilize all forms of outreach to prospects (phone/email/LinkedIn/etc.) in a structured format
- Schedule introductory meetings for sales reps and aid in guiding deals through the pipeline
- Track progress towards meeting quota attainment, and communicate with your manager on your plans to achieve goals
- Actively research market trends, state trends, and competition for relevance and new forms of outreach
- Collaborate with the broader GTM team to develop strategies for reaching sales targets, and revamping ineffective tactics
- Gather insight from the dashboards and reporting within the CRM to support your outreach activities
- Leverage networking events and webinars to ignite relationships with prospects
What qualifications and skills will help you to be successful?
- 2-3 years of experience in sales/business development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong market-trend, state-trend, and competitive-intel research skills
- Time management and organizational skills for outreach
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients via the phone and email
- Proficiency and in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies, and effective implementation of such
- Ability to take initiative independently and also collaborate as a part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to change within a start-up environment
- A desire to learn, grow, and evolve as a sales professional
This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that is having a meaningful impact on the well-being and mental health of thousands.
- A product that positively impacts peoples’ lives every single day.
- A team of amazing people with a shared vision and the infinite drive to make it happen
- The base pay range for this position is $70,000 – $80,000 per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.
- In addition to your compensation, we offer wide and generous health benefits, significant equity and 401(k) plans matched to 4%.
- Opportunity to build, grow and become highly instrumental in shaping how technology can increase the effectiveness of therapy.
- Hybrid & remote work opportunities.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages,team lunch once a week, and monthly team events.
- Mental health days off you can take any given moment simply because you need them.
To apply for this job please visit eleos.health.