EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them.
That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI.
If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of Operations and Strategy, you will be responsible for the strategy and the success of the CSM team. You will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the business to retain revenue within our customer base. You are capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the C-suite.
We are a fully in-office company with a beautiful office in a great location at E 33rd Street and Park Ave.
- Understand your clients’ business challenges and pain points and identify what their goals are for implementing EliseAI throughout their real estate portfolios
- Own the success of customers, including onboarding, product adoption and retention
- Recruit and retain a high performing team
- Proactively looking for risks and opportunities.
- Strategize with our sales team to build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans
- Review client reporting and usage metrics regularly to determine how to optimize your clients’ performance
- Proactively identify underperforming clients and execute plans to improve the client’s success with EliseAI
- Help clients understand the ROI that MeetElise provides and help them communicate that value internally within their own organizations
- Identify upsell opportunities for the sales team to expand our partnership with our customers
- Lead training and online webinars to educate all client stakeholders on how to successfully use our solutions
- Assist clients in launching new products and features that increase their ROI on our platform
- Provide client feedback and ideas to the product and engineering teams for potential new features
- Experience building a customer success organization in a high growth environment, ideally at a B2B SaaS startup
- 3+ years experience managing a customer success team
- A track record in managing risk, forecasting, and identifying growth opportunities
- Skilled in navigating cross-functional relationships within a high-growth SaaS environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong sense of ownership and eagerness to build and define the customer success function.
- Ability to communicate candid, constructive feedback with your team
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Willing to work in person at NYC headquarters 4-5 days a week
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
We’ll cover relocation packages from outside of the Greater NYC metro area – we’ll make the move exciting, not painful.
Job Compensation Range:
The on target earnings range for this role is $150,000 – $190,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, a comprehensive benefits & perks package, and bonus depending on the role. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]