Together we are powering the future of Higher Education
Here at Ellucian, we are motivated by a mission ~ the power of education to transform lives and change the world. We are the global market leader in EdTech for Higher Education, serving more than 2,900 customers and reaching over 26 million students in 50+ countries. We are dedicated to helping Higher Ed thrive by transforming their institutions to agile, digitally connected campuses that enable student success.
About the Opportunity
The COO Business Operations & Strategy team is seeking a talented Senior Business and Operations Analyst to join our team focused on providing strategic business analysis and project management support to COO functional areas, such as Global Customer Success, Support, and Ed Services. This is a high impact role where your analysis will help enables us to standardize and develop governance and drive cross-org process improvement efforts.
You will work closely with business units and thought leaders to gain in-depth understanding of business strategy, processes, services to develop roadmaps and project plans to support COO initiatives.
We are looking for a motivated contributor with strong process management experience who is also adept at cross-org project management.
Where you will make an impact
- Working with and leading cross-org project team members to deliver solutions (people, process, & technology), ensuring alignment with operations partners such as IT, Cloud, Product, & other COO business units.
- Participate in developing analysis, planning, administration, and communication of a broad range of business unit projects, processes, and practices.
- Own transformation initiatives and act proactively and collaboratively across operating partners to drive improvements across COO, shepherding COO requirements while managing conflicting priorities.
- Analyze large data sets, process designs, workflows, and technology solutions to identify effective ways to improve organizational efficiencies by recommending new business processes, including enhancements to existing systems.
- Measure the results of executed strategies to determine their efficacy.
What you will bring
- 7-10+ years of related work experience.
- Inquisitive drive to learn new processes, systems, and technology, understand how they work and seek innovative solutions to address business problems.
- Analytic and creative problem solver.
- Ability to work collaboratively to resolve conflicting priorities with your stakeholders.
- Ability to make decisions quickly, sometimes in ambiguous situations.
- Superior verbal and written skills, excellent customer service, as well as high attention to detail.
- Nice to have: Higher-Ed experience, as well as ServiceNow familiarity.
What makes #Ellucianlife
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible time off
- Thrive Flex Program that allows you to contribute towards your health, financial or learning interests
- 401k w/ match & Bright Plan – to help you save for the future
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Charitable leave – 40 hours/year
- Ginger (mental health)
- Wellbeats (virtual fitness classes)
- Rethink – caregiver support
- Diversity and inclusion programs which provide access to 11 internal employee resource groups
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
- Professional development opportunities
At Ellucian, we believe in the “power of together.” We embrace an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace, and believe that our differences help inspire a culture of acceptance that makes our company more collaborative and innovative. We’re proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other characteristic protected by law. We welcome you to come as you are!