MentorcliQ is the #1 rated mentoring software leading an emerging category in work tech that powers global organizations to build inclusive cultures and deliver unmatched employee engagement, development, and retention through our mentoring technology. MentorcliQ has won numerous awards and recognitions from Association of Talent Development (ATD), Brandon Hall, and The Stevie Awards, among others, for our best-in-class technology, expertise in coaching and mentoring, and customer support.
MentorcliQ is looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive to be the primary point of contact for prospects during the sales cycle and be a key contributor to the company’s revenue goals. As a member of the Client Solutions team, you will collaborate closely with other MentorcliQ teams, including Marketing, Solution Consultants, and Client Development, to identify, align, and manage client expectations as you build the case for prospects to choose MentorcliQ as their long-term partner for mentoring.
What You’ll Do
- Steward qualified leads through the sales process and deliver on established new sales quotas
- Develop new leads/opportunities by leveraging personal networks and working named accounts
- Coordinate demos and all other touchpoints with prospects (on demo calls, you will partner with a Solution Consultant, who will deliver the technical demo, allowing you to focus on bigger-picture, solution strategy)
- Drive value conversations (e.g., helping prospects build their business cases) by engaging prospect stakeholders in a consultative fashion
- Develop proposals and coordinate all other deliverables required by prospects
- Guide prospects through contracting and ensure proper closure of the sales cycle (we have a Contracts Team who is responsible for actual contract reviews, allowing you to focus on facilitating the larger process of closing the opportunity).
- Seamlessly transition new clients to the Client Success team
Who You Are
The ideal Enterprise Sales Executive is someone who exemplifies MentorcliQ’s values and brings their Ambitious, Thoughtful, Helpful, and Fun nature to work every day and in every client interaction. You’ll also bring:
- 5+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience, with experience in HR technology space preferred
- Experience with various selling approaches including Challenger, Consultative, and Value-Based
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a trusted advisor to your clients
- Consistent track record of reaching and surpassing 100% of quota
- Comfort with 90+% of sales cycle activities being managed virtually/remotely
- Excitement around personal growth and enthusiasm to learn and sell new concepts (we don’t expect you to know much, if anything, about mentoring, but we do expect you to have an active and open learning posture)
What’s In It for You?
- Base Compensation: $90-115k
- Variable Compensation: $75-90k
- Company bonus opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 12 paid company holidays, generous vacation time, and sick/mental health days
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee charitable donation matching
- Innovative, inclusive, and inspiring people
- A global team with the flexibility to work remotely
- Beautiful home office in downtown Columbus