At Emi Labs we are on a mission to increase Frontline Workers’ access to professional opportunities.
This is a 2.7 billion population that accounts for 80% of the world’s workforce. They are digitally invisible, as there’s little to no data available on who they are, their career history, or their skill set, limiting their access to professional opportunities and growth. We’re here to transform this by building the infrastructure to make Frontline Workers visible.
Our first step to achieving our mission is to transform the recruiting experience into an easy, human and fair process, for both candidates and companies with high-volume job openings.
Emi, our main product, is an A.I. recruitment assistant that enables companies to engage in a conversation with each applicant to detect interested and qualified individuals while saving Recruiters a huge amount of time by automating tasks such as screening, validating skills, scheduling interviews, and collecting documents.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking to hire a Sales Operations Specialist for our Revenue Operations team. We are looking for someone eager to join an early Sales team and have an impact on a category-defining company, backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley.
This position will work closely to our Director of Latam and Director of US, providing sales process support to the Sales teams, leadership, and other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas. Critical services include supporting opportunity pipeline management, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and internal sales processes/tools support for client teams.
We’d love to hear from candidates who worked in the early days of a B2B startup, experimenting with different strategies and having a track record of achieving results.
Tasks / Activities
- Work closely with the Sales team to understand their processes, needs, and challenges in order to make the sales process more efficient.
- Configure CRM systems like Salesforce and HubSpot CRM to support lead and pipeline management, as well as automate manual processes.
- Provide Sales & Marketing analytics and reporting to help improve sales efficiency and drive revenue growth.
- Design and implement Lead and Account territory planning strategies for LATAM and US markets.
- Evaluate, implement, and manage Sales and Revenue-related tools to support the scalability of operations.
What we are looking for
- +2 years of experience in Revenue operations, Sales operations, or a similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Experience with CRM and other sales and marketing technologies.
- You have a previous history of consistent over-achievement against targets.
- You are comfortable with process and product ambiguity.
- Curiosity and genuine interest in our product, mission, and industry.
- Strong English communication skills – we’re becoming a global company so, English is used internally.
What we offer
- 💰Competitive salary: Salaries paid in USD.
- 📈Stock Options: Stock Options Package as part of your compensation package.
- 🧑🏽💻Flexible remote-first work culture. We work towards goals*
- 🏖️Vacations: 3 weeks of vacation.
- 🍼Paternity leave: 4 weeks of paid paternity leave
- 🧑🎄Holiday season: Week off between Christmas and New Year’s eve
- 💆Physical Wellness program: we have partnered up with Gympass, a well-being platform that offers the best coverage of top gyms, studios, and activities for you to choose from.
- 🇺🇸English Classes: Improve your English skills with our in-company teachers.
- 📚Internal library: Get all the free books – digital, physical – you like, anytime.
🇦🇷 This opportunity is open for candidates located in Argentina only*
Emi Labs is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We believe diversity is crucial to building the best team and solving Frontline Worker’s access to professional opportunities, that is why Emi aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.
Emi is a very dynamic and new startup where growth opportunities are there for the taking! We are just building a team with great impact so now is the best time to jump aboard!
Interested in knowing more about Emi Labs?
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.