About The Role and Your Impact:
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our team! As an early member of the function, you will play a key role in the build, maintenance, and scaling of our go-to-market processes. You will lead the charge in designing a best-in-class tool stack where users are happy and the right data is captured, made intelligible, and utilized – ultimately empowering the executive team to make data-driven decisions.
How You Will Contribute:
- Act as a trusted partner and subject matter expert to the Sales and Customer Success teams, providing timely sales analytics including weekly pipeline analysis, forecasting, and sales results
- Identify, design, and implement business processes and reports that increase productivity and remove bottlenecks
- Implement and enforce processes that will maintain data integrity and accuracy in Salesforce and other revenue operations tools
- Proactively explore data to identify trends and present recommendations to Sales and Customer Success leadership team
- Support the reporting needs across the organization as well as team-level reporting to help measure the effectiveness of the go-to-market strategy
- Help create, update, and deliver new and existing enablement training, documentation, processes, practices needed to support our revenue teams
- Work across teams to identify areas of optimization through process improvements and tools
- Share solutions for iterating on processes to ensure consistent, timely, and high-quality delivery
- Oversee monthly commissions calculations and reporting
- Execute projects to improve our revenue teams efficiency
Skills You Will Bring:
- Strategic thinking – the ability to formulate plans and proposals based on delivering against the company’s goals.
- Problem-solving – a key part of the job is to diagnose and remove blockers that prevent the team from generating revenue.
- Communication – the ability to clearly distill down complex problems and showcase your recommendations, in order to gain buy-in from internal stakeholders, understanding that your suggestions will make a material difference to their long-term success.
Experience You Will Bring:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Revenue Operations, Business Operations, Customer Operations, Financial Planning & Analysis, or a comparable domain.
- Prior SaaS experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel or Google Sheets modeling skills – excellent with shortcuts and can build dynamic, well-structured models that ensure low maintenance and ongoing refreshes and updates are quick and easy.
- Salesforce Administration Certification
- Experience with Software Tools such as, Chilipiper, Hubspot, Salesforce, Gainsight, Zapier.
If hired for this position in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $115,000-$135,000. The compensation may vary depending on your location, skills and experience. The compensation package may also include additional incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary annual bonus or commissions, plus equity incentives. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.
If hired for this position in New York, the compensation range for this position is between $120,000-$135,000. The compensation may vary depending on your location, skills and experience. The compensation package may also include additional incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary annual bonus or commissions, plus equity incentives. This information is provided per the New York City Pay Transparency Law.
If hired for this position in California, the compensation range for this position is between $120,000-$135,000. The compensation may vary depending on your location, skills and experience. The compensation package may also include additional incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary annual bonus or commissions, plus equity incentives. This information is provided per the California Pay Transparency Law.
The Emotive Story
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 1,000 eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, unlimited PTO, quarterly mental health days, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, and remote flexibility.
Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Follow us on social media