Encord is a London-based startup building the AI engine of the future. Our mission is to enable companies to unlock the power of AI while retaining 100% control of their data. In 2021 we raised $20M from top investors including CRV, Y Combinator, the Harvard Management Company, top industry executives, and other leading Bay Area investors.
Started by ex-computer scientists, physicists, and quants, we felt first hand how the lack of tools to prepare quality training data was impeding the progress of building practical AI. AI feels to us like what the early days of computing or the internet must have felt like, where the potential of the technology is clear, but the tools and processes surrounding it are terrible. We have devised a unique methodology for automating the tasks related to preparing quality training data, in effect turning the training data problem into a data science problem.
We are looking for a seasoned growth expert with a founder’s mentality who wants to play a major part in sustaining a rapid growth trajectory for Encord.
- You will be part of driving our entire growth strategy: Identifying, prioritising and executing growth hacks and experiments.
- Drive demand generation and revenue globally – marketing Encord and generating demand across a variety of channels (PPC, Paid social, campaigns, etc.) and across multiple geographies (US/EU/Israel/Asia).
- Help build a scalable growth machine that allows us to run constant, iterative tests throughout the funnel & use the result to craft data-driven strategies for lead acquisition.
- Help make data-driven decisions with a creative touch. You will build out revenue and growth reporting to help ensure we take every opportunity to transform leads into brand champions, and ultimately make the company grow.
- The role reports directly to Encord’s Co-Founder. You’ll be one of the founding members of Encord’s go-to-market team, with the opportunity to become a growth leader at a hyper growth start up in one of the most exciting industries right now.
- Contribute to hiring additional talent to our rapidly growing team
- 4+ years of experience in a fast growing B2B start-up (Experience with open-source or the AI/ML space is a plus).
- A growth hacking mindset. You obsess over finding novel ways to efficiently scale every program – even when conventional wisdom says you’re wrong. Successful candidates will have a track record of out-of-the-box ideas that drove significant growth.
- An automation wizard. You’re data fluent with an analytical mindset eager to scale everything that can be scaled.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and a bias for action. We’re still a startup. You’ll have to operate with partial knowledge, get hands-on with projects, and constantly be rethinking how we do things. Plus, move very quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll regularly communicate directly with executives and other senior leaders.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and generous equity in an early stage rocket ship.
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays.
- Office located in the heart of Soho with frequent social events and team dinners.
- Being one of the first go-to-market focused employees in an exciting early stage startup & opportunity to have real impact on the business.
- Fast paced learning through direct hands-on experience.
Encord offers a unique opportunity to be part of a startup with a clear mission and vision. You will get to explore and build services for enterprise AI use cases across many different industry verticals such as healthcare, defense, autonomous driving, and agriculture.
Our work is at the cutting edge of computer vision and deep learning, which also includes working on solving unsolved problems that will drive the future of humanity.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media