Enfuce is a one-stop shop for modern card issuing and payment processing. Founded in 2016, Enfuce has become one of Europe’s leading payment processors that delivers cutting edge debit, prepaid, and credit card solutions across Europe and scaling globally, with offices in Finland, Germany, Latvia, Sweden, and the UK. With Enfuce card solutions, traditional banks, neobanks, and fintechs can create next-level payment experiences for their end users now and into the future.
Enfuce has raised a total of €62 million in several funding rounds and been awarded with recognitions like the Visa Fintech Fast Track programme, Mastercard Lighthouse Development Programme, and 2019 PayTech Award for Best Payments solution for Payment Systems in the Cloud.
To reach our ambitious goals and become the World’s Number One payment provider, we need you to join us as our new Senior Field Marketing Manager.
About the Role
Field marketing acts as the ‘CMO’ of their region(s) or segments, providing an end-to-end view of how marketing attracts, educates, engages and converts prospects at scale.
You will work closely with the marketing team and sales leadership to ensure all planning is aligned to sales and business targets, driving full funnel execution from awareness to demand generation, and conversion optimization across funnel stages to play your important role in the success of your territories / segments growth.
Your responsibilities include:
- Build the regional marketing & demand generation plan (quarterly +), working closely with sales leadership to understand business goals
- Drive execution of marketing programs through all contributors: account executives, business development representatives, partners, digital marketing and the campaigns team
- Design and execute strategic marketing campaigns across a broad mix of tactics that achieve pipeline goals; including, but not limited to:
- Evaluating and selecting key industry & regional events and roundtables for participation; owning the event strategy from creation to execution and follow up
- Designing and executing Enfuce-hosted webinars and in-person events to reach prospects and customers
- Owning relationships with marketing vendors for regional digital advertising, content syndication and lead purchase
- Creating local customer programs
- Scale demand creation local with partners, leveraging their expertise to increase awareness and create pipeline
- Collaborate with a performance marketing team to execute campaigns via digital channels (email, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Work in tandem with the campaigns team / campaign managers, to execute local or industry flavor of global campaigns in the market. Where localization is required, adapt messaging and take the lead on any localization of campaign assets and digital properties (website, emails, landing pages, graphics, webinars)
- Enable the regional BDRs / sales leads on campaigns, key messages, and marketing programs
- Lead regional demand generation reporting using marketing analytics to drive corrective action if needed to achieve demand generation targets of the region or segment and establish a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterparts
- Effectively spend marketing budget to drive new pipeline creation, accelerate pipeline and assess on an ongoing basis campaign effectiveness and ROI
What we look for
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven person who can deliver under their own steam, but also enjoys being part of a broader high energy team that works in constant support of each other.
- 5+ years experience in B2B Demand Generation or Field Marketing positions
- Degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Proven track record of working with sales, partner teams, and customer success teams to create and execute campaigns that drive pipeline
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, demand generation funnel, etc.
- Proven track record of using a wide variety of tactics like influencer networks, industry association partnership, account based marketing, events, digital, email and partner marketing to drive demand
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and consistently meet deadlines
- Experience in Marketing Automation (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc)
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communicating with senior level sales leaders
What’s in It for You?
What does working at Enfuce mean?
At Enfuce, one of our key characteristics is constant knowledge sharing and willingness to help each other. On top of this, we’ll offer you:
- A well-designed onboarding program in order to get you up to speed on things
- Along with salary, a stock option program to share the success
- Flexible working hours and location
- Freedom to own your work
- Plenty of room for personal growth
This is a permanent position in the UK.
How to Apply?
If you feel you’ve got the attitude needed for the opportunity, we would absolutely love to hear from you.
Just click “Apply for this job” and leave your information – we’ll contact you!
How we’re going to evaluate your application
We will put emphasis on your previous track record, demonstrated skills with field marketing, and your ability to show a solution-focused attitude. In the recruitment process we will value a show of attitude demonstrating respect for others, curiosity to learn more, and being accountable for your actions. A background check for employment is conducted for this role.
Follow us on social media