EngageSmart is a leading provider of vertically tailored customer engagement software and integrated payments solutions. At EngageSmart, our mission is to simplify customer and client engagement to allow our customers to focus resources on initiatives that improve their businesses and better serve their communities. EngageSmart offers single instance, multi-tenant, true Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) vertical solutions, including SimplePractice, InvoiceCloud, HealthPay24 and DonorDrive, that are designed to simplify our customers’ engagement with their clients by driving digital adoption and self-service. As of September 30, 2022, EngageSmart serves 94,500 customers in the SMB Solutions segment and 3,300 customers in the Enterprise Solutions segment across several core verticals: Health & Wellness, Government, Utilities, Financial Services, Healthcare and Giving. For more information, visit www.engagesmart.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Customer Acquisition Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team. The Customer Acquisition Marketing Manager builds, manages, and analyzes targeted marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs to meet pipeline requirements of account segments. You’ll work very closely with the sales team members to create specific account plans to reach our goals.
This role will report to the Vice President, Customer Acquisition, and work closely with the sales team and product marketing to bring new campaigns to life, develop best practices, and optimize our lead conversion funnel.
You’ll develop a deep understanding of our products, prospect, partner network, and client needs, market opportunities, and competitive threats and positioning, and apply this knowledge to build excitement that drives sales.
Forecasting, measuring, and adjusting campaigns is a critical component, and you will be responsible for knowing campaign effectiveness KPIs and working through opportunity statuses, sales cycle, attribution, and more.
What you’ll do
- Work creatively and collaboratively with the sales team to develop strong marketing strategies and tactics that create and nurture our pipeline.
- Develop and implement creative, customized programs to drive demand and strategic accounts, using a multi-channel, integrated marketing approach with a variety of tactics including email, direct mail, social, and personalized events (virtual and/or in-person).
- Plan, manage, execute, and optimize marketing programs from beginning to end. This includes defining key checkpoints, deadlines, dependencies, budgets, objectives, and evaluating performance. Identify all resources and related tasks that need to be completed to execute a campaign/program, and then proactively coordinate with the appropriate internal team members, external partners, and/or contractors as needed.
- Work with Content Marketing to create and maintain impactful content for use on our website to appeal to visitors and encourage conversion.
- Build emails, landing pages, social ads, etc. for use in campaigns and manage through our marketing automation platform.
- Collaborate with strategic partners for channel marketing initiatives, e.g. co-campaigns, webinars, sponsorships, etc.
- Assist with tradeshows – from planning to marketing to attending and representing our solutions.
- Communicate regularly with the sales team to ensure alignment, collaboration, and follow up on marketing-generated leads.
- Measure, analyze, and report on lead generation, conversion to sales pipeline, and target account penetration on a regular basis as well as impact of efforts on marketing pipeline attribution.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 5-7 years of applicable B2B experience in B2B SaaS Technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Track record of success developing integrated marketing campaigns and executing programs to achieve sales goals
- Experience with CRM systems and marketing automation tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with senior levels of management
- Outstanding project management and coordination skills with ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Goal-oriented team player, highly collaborative and focused on driving results
- Innovative, motivated, highly organized
- Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership to communicate programs and align goals
- Ability to review marketing analytics to create reports that clearly communicate results to the business and develop data-driven action plans
We offer a competitive benefits program including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match & employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO), wellbeing days, paid holidays, and summer Fridays
- Mental health resources
- Paid parental leave & Backup Care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
EngageSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EngageSmart provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].