Envoy is transforming modern workplaces for flexible work to bring people together so they can connect, collaborate, and thrive. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the employee experience, book desks and conference rooms, and manage deliveries in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products for a flexible workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices secure and compliant. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, Brookfield Growth, and many others.
With more than 150,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors creates a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding people, property, and ideas. Envoy Desks gives employees the flexibility to reserve a desk for the days they are in the office and helps them collaborate with teammates by coordinating on-site schedules. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution to book meeting rooms and free up unused space. Envoy Deliveries ensures packages reach their recipients without mailroom pile-ups. Envoy Connect combines hospitality with security to welcome visitors in multi-tenant buildings. Our workplace platform is designed to connect to workplace tools you already use and new apps built by developers that will shape the future of work.
Our motto is to challenge the status quo, and we like to innovate fast to help our customers create workplaces people love. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the workplace of the future.
About the Role
Revenue Operations at Envoy is responsible for driving business strategies by developing new strategies, programs, processes that enable our sales organization to run effectively and efficiently.
This is a multi-faceted role where you will work cross-functionally with our sales team, finance, and marketing teams to design and execute sales strategies. We are seeking people with a passion for helping others and who are eager to take on a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
This is not a remote position. The ideal candidate will need to be onsite & able to participate in hybrid work.
- Business Partner Relationships: Partner closely with the VP of SMB/MM Sales to understand the performance, operational levers, and gaps to consistently over-achieving their sales funnel targets.
- Strategy and Planning: Help set the strategy and long term plan for SMB & MM, including sales execution and cross-functional coordination with marketing, renewals, success, finance, etc.
- Compensation Design: Support compensation planning and design across the entire GTM organization and manage processes to drive clear, consistent, and fair compensation for all variable pay employees.
- Project Planning: Build actionable and measurable project plans and partner with sales leadership and other key stakeholders to roll out and communicate the goals, recommendation, and impact to the appropriate teams. Examples of projects includes:
- Drive deal velocity and pipeline hygiene
- CSM and AE hand off playbook
- Developing BDR qualification criteria and goal planning
- Modeling and tracking SPIFF success
- Facilitating lead, contact, account, and routing decisions
- Creating a discounting playbook and policies
- Systems and Operations: Proactively identify improvements in current workflows and processes that can help improve efficiency and focus on automation and acceleration of the business (e.g. Salesforce, Outreach, MixMax, Zoominfo, Linkedin Sales Nav).
- Analysis: Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, market, industry, trends) to derive insights that will drive strategic business decisions.
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sale processes, and requirements.
- 3 -5 years experience as an analytical project manager in Sales Operations organization
- Advanced proficiency with spreadsheets, presentations, and Google Suite
- Familiarity with variable compensation design and processes
- Experience with Salesforce, and other Sales and Customer Success operations tools and eagerness to continue developing these skills
- Exceptional critical thinker
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly proficient with using data to answer business-critical questions
- Great communicator and ability to drive cross-functional alignment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience working for a multi-product company
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy’s compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in San Francisco Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is $129K- $152K (Annually). Final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.