At Eppo, we are building the future of AB experimentation, so that every company can have an entrepreneurial, customer oriented culture. We dramatically lower the overhead of running experiments by automating all of the experiment operations work that typically get pushed to analytics teams, and wrapping the results in collaborative workflows that give confidence in the results.
About the Role
We are hiring a Demand Generation Manager to partner closely with our Head of Product and Content Marketing. In this role you will be responsible for creating, executing, managing and optimizing our growth strategy. You will have a deep understanding of our audiences, and be able to look through data to determine direction and opportunities.
This individual understands today’s MarTech ecosystem deeply, and has experience marketing tools to technical audiences. This individual has spent time in the marketing space and has a deep understanding of demand generation and growth for start-ups. Knowledge with data science and experimentation is a plus.
- Business owner mindset: you are comfortable making choices in ambiguous situations, and think of the team’s success and failure as your own.
- Organized: you have an appetite for organization and managing multiple workflows.
- Communicator: you can communicate with stakeholders and customers and understand how to adjust to different ways of communication.
- Curiosity: You are a lifelong learner, and are obsessed with understanding why customers act the way they do.
- Facilitate and promote customer webinars and events to drive lead generation
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns
- Create and maintain lead and pipeline metrics (data collection, lead scoring, and analytics)
- Create customer personas and gain a deep understanding of their buying persona
- Strategize nurture campaigns to target consumers for various stages of the sales lifecycle
- A growth mindset and strong accountability mentality
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise and organizational management skills to onboard vendors/contractors as needed
- Competitive salary and equity
- Top of the line health, dental, and vision insurance
- New laptop/equipment of your choice and whatever else you need to be productive
Compensation for learning materials, tools, and resources to help you learn and grow
To apply for this job please visit www.geteppo.com.
Follow us on social media