Etumos is growing! Are you passionate about marketing automation? Do you have experience managing marketing automation platform implementations? If you answered yes to both of these questions and you’re interested in the Project Manager role, we’re interested in learning more about your experience.
As a Project Manager at Etumos, you will work closely with technical project teams that are developing complex marketing strategies supporting a diverse set of clients to create best practices that we can implement quickly. You will be managing a full range of marketing automation projects for anywhere from 3 to 6 clients at any given time. As the point of contact for each client, you will expertly balance multiple client requests with available resources and be expected to professionally consult to maintain boundaries when necessary.
- Be both the voice of the client with the Etumos consultants and the consultants’ advocate with the client, ensuring a smooth relationship and the removal of blockers in realizing value from the engagement
- Creates and manages the full project ecosystem
- Manages multiple small to medium project teams
- Can set clear expectations with the client project-based and have difficult conversations to get to a resolution with main client all while building strong rapport
- Ensure that stakeholder expectations are aligned within the agreed scope of work
- Grow the engagement with the client and identify upsell opportunities where appropriate and proactively manage a book of business
- Make proactive recommendations for new tools, processes, or skill sets that should be added to Etumos to aid in project and account management
- Lead the post-sale onboarding and account management and project setup
- Runs scoping sessions for existing projects/clients to determine level of effort with team support
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for client stakeholders on overall project progress and success
- At least 4 years of successful project management experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing marketing automation projects
- Experience managing technical projects
- Experience with one or more project management philosophies
- Agency experience preferred
- Skills to walk into a poorly defined engagement and recognize the level of cohesion and able to prioritize and advocate for the client
Who We Are
At Etumos, our team works hard to enable marketers to focus on activities that create revenue by helping them build a thoughtful, data-informed framework to optimize and measure engagement throughout the customer journey.
- We are a team of highly skilled and ridiculously passionate professionals. We are each the best at what we do to support Etumos and each other.
- We are highly collaborative and because of that, we are able to consistently deliver the best service in the industry.
- We know that our client’s success is our success and we take ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own.
- We are result-oriented problem-solvers supported by a team that believes in each other and what we do.
- We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
- We are focused on innovation and know that there is always room for improvement in everything we do.
- We are wicked smart, obsessed with personal and professional growth and learning, and have zero ego – we are all here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients.
- We are passionate about what we do and actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things.
Why Work Here?
We pride ourselves on treating our employees well. Here at Etumos, work/life balance is not a perk or a buzzword, it’s the core of how we operate. We’re serious about taking care of our people (and their families).
- Medical/ Dental/Vision covered at 100% for employee’s premium costs and 50% for their dependents
- 401k with 100% matching on up to the first 4% you contribute with immediate vesting.
- Unlimited PTO, which we will encourage and remind you to take advantage of!
- 10 paid holidays + Winter Break holiday (December 24th through the first working day after January 1st)
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave. 12 weeks of 100% pay, 3 weeks unpaid leave (optional), and 4 weeks of 50% paid leave (optional) commensurate with returning to work at 50% capacity, for a smooth transition back to work.
- Up to 4 weeks of 100% paid Special Parental leave in the event of the loss of a pregnancy for any reason.
- Charitable donation matching up to $1,000 per year – Double your impact!
Etumos is fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on social media