Etumos is growing! Are you passionate about marketing automation? Do you experience administering email campaigns in Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, and/or HubSpot? If you answered yes to both of these questions and you’re interested in the Campaign Operations Consultant role, we’re interested in learning more about your experience.
As a Campaign Operations Consultant, you will manage the build, testing and launch of our client’s marketing campaigns, focusing on optimization and reporting that will drive ROI. You will work across a variety of clients to adeptly and professionally manage and prioritize campaign requests.
- Document and report on client’s established campaign production processes and SLAs, identifying areas for improvement and optimization
- Build campaign segmentations, lists and campaign assets to client’s specifications, documenting use of components
- Build campaign reports for client stakeholders, including A/B testing reports, making recommendations to clients based on findings
- Manage campaign calendars across multiple clients in order to deliver on campaign launch dates, managing client’s competing demands to resolve campaign scheduling conflicts
- QA all campaign segmentations, lists and campaign assets associated with a campaign
- Prepare and deliver complete, concise, and easy to follow walkthroughs of campaigns implemented and executed for each client
- 1+ years in an email marketing or marketing operations role
- Experience using Marketo Email Editor 2.0
- Experience defining, building, and maintaining marketing segmentation
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are
At Etumos, our team works hard to enable marketers to focus on activities that create revenue by helping them build a thoughtful, data-informed framework to optimize and measure engagement throughout the customer journey.
- We are a team of highly skilled and ridiculously passionate professionals. We are each the best at what we do to support Etumos and each other.
- We are highly collaborative and because of that, we are able to consistently deliver the best service in the industry.
- We know that our client’s success is our success and we take ownership of optimizing their current processes as well as our own.
- We are result-oriented problem-solvers supported by a team that believes in each other and what we do.
- We are a team with excellence at the forefront of our minds. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
- We are focused on innovation and know that there is always room for improvement in everything we do.
- We are wicked smart, obsessed with personal and professional growth and learning, and have zero ego – we are all here to teach, learn from and support each other and our clients.
- We are passionate about what we do and actively seek to expand our knowledge base and new ways of doing things.
Why Work Here?
We pride ourselves on treating our employees well. Here at Etumos, work/life balance is not a perk or a buzzword, it’s the core of how we operate. We’re serious about taking care of our people (and their families).
- Medical/ Dental/Vision covered at 100% for employee’s premium costs and 50% for their dependents
- 401k with 100% matching on up to the first 4% you contribute with immediate vesting.
- Unlimited PTO, which we will encourage and remind you to take advantage of!
- 10 paid holidays + Winter Break holiday (December 24th through the first working day after January 1st)
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave. 12 weeks of 100% pay, 3 weeks unpaid leave (optional), and 4 weeks of 50% paid leave (optional) commensurate with returning to work at 50% capacity, for a smooth transition back to work.
- Up to 4 weeks of 100% paid Special Parental leave in the event of the loss of a pregnancy for any reason.
- Charitable donation matching up to $1,000 per year – Double your impact!
Etumos is fully committed to being an equal opportunity employer who does not and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment at Etumos is based on merit, qualifications, and the needs of our growing business. Nothing more, nothing less.
Follow us on social media